Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
pentillium chapter 8 . 6/6
really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Great storyline!
zar33n chapter 8 . 4/1
Omg your writing is perfect. Please update soon! I love this world and these two so much. Thank you for knowing these characters so well.

The misunderstandings are killing me. And that kiss, wow!
zar33n chapter 7 . 3/31
Omg it was madge?!
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 7 . 3/1
Oh no! It can't really be Madge could it?! Maybe he just said that cuz he didn't want to admit how much he likes Katniss? This story is good, I hope you continue it
MathIsMagic chapter 8 . 1/18
I'm not crying, you are. Ugh, it's super late, and I know there was a lot I wanted to say (there was something in particular in an earlier chapter, but I can't remember what) but I'm too tired now. Just, this story is lovely, and, as with most Everlark, beautifully tragic. Man, I so FEEL for those poor orphan kids. Anyways, your story is lovely, and I'm excited to get to L and more resolution. Keep up the great work!
M chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
what a great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Chalayne chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Please update soon!
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Why does she have to be so stubborn gah! Oh my... What I wouldn't give to put trough this thick head of hers that she is the one Peeta is in love with.
But, I will have to wait, and suffer, and 'gahed' in frustation until they can see eye to eye, why do we go down in this path of hurtfulness? ;P
TwistedVictorious chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Omg I'm so in love with this fanfic. Peeta and Katniss are so cute.
I hope you'll update soon.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Ah, I hope the next update is soon. This has been an interesting story. Gah! Anyways I will try and patiently wait for the next chapter.
Eliley chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
I read the whole thing in one sitting
It's soo good :D
OptimusPam chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Dear Lord I just love this fic so much. You, as always, write the characters so flawlessly. And I am so intrigued to see how things with Katniss and Peeta progress, as well as the significance of L's lineage or lack thereof. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, I look forward to your next update!
honeylime chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
Wonderful chapter! But my heart is breaking. I can understand how they're both confused about one another's feelings. It's like they're purposefully trying to be evasive to protect themselves and each other. Grr. I wonder if Prim's caught on yet. She's had so many of her own concerns. I look forward to seeing what's next for them and 'L.'
Pari B chapter 8 . 9/30/2015
This is such a lovely story! I adore the fact that Katniss is clearly in love with that baby and hopefully that love will make her realize that she loves the boy too. These two can sometimes be so frustrating with their lack of communication that you just want to shake some sense into them both! I hope that once they bring L into their home that they'll connect on a much deeper level. I can't wait to read the rest of this fic, it's wonderful!
supergirl971 chapter 8 . 9/27/2015
Trop hâte de lire la suite ! Surtout après le baiser ! Ils sont trop mignons...