Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
jdw12 chapter 7 . 8/23
I really like this . Please update again soom! :-)
Clara chapter 7 . 8/23
Thank you for sharing! I've been waiting for this to be updated! I can't believe Peeta said that it was Madge!
kamjam chapter 7 . 8/23
This is great! I wonder if Peeta is lying... I look forward to the next part :)
This story is so beautiful :) a chapter full of hope with children to receive their gifts :) ,please update soon.
jakobamy chapter 7 . 8/22
I'm so glad you updated. I really missed you. This chapter was so great and moving I can't wait to finish but I'll be sad when this is over.
Jedi1 chapter 7 . 8/22
Oh Peeta and lying is much different than vague truths. I can't see this being good. I am very much enjoying this story and can't wait for more.
bpsterling chapter 7 . 8/22
Thank you!
PM Addict chapter 7 . 8/22
Why would he tell her it was Madge? Now she's going to shut down again! UGH! These two! I understand he's disappointed that she hasn't figured it out yet, but wouldn't his lie just push her away? I love this fic., thanks for the update. This story is exquisite!
Kpfan72491 chapter 7 . 8/21
Great chap
LACR chapter 7 . 8/21
Peeta wanted to marry Madge? I hope we get to find out what happened. I sure their Christmas at the home was their best. It is the best feeling seeing a child with an unexpected gift.
loving-mellark chapter 7 . 8/21
Oh boy! You just killed me. I love the story so much. I can't wait to read more. Please update very soon.
Velma627 chapter 7 . 8/21
You are an evil evil woman. I couldn't read this update fast enough even though I was hiding my phone under files on my desk at work. Worth the wait.
Tea4e chapter 7 . 8/21
Omg. She shud have kissed him ; ) thanks for the update
jota chapter 7 . 8/21
ALSO: THE GIFTS! AND PEETA CRYING! AND THE GIFTS FOR THE KIDS! AND PEETA BEING HIMSELF ALL OVER! Ugh. I love this so much. It hurts to love it, but I do.
jota chapter 7 . 8/21
OH MY GOD. NO. WHY THE HELL DID PEETA LIE. WHY THE HELL DON'T THEY CONFESS ALREADY. WHY THE HELL DOESN'T HE JUST SWEEP HER OFF HER FEET AND KISS HER SENSELESS AND MAKE LOVE TO HER. WHY DON'T THEY LOVE EACH OTHER OPENLY. WHY DON'T THEY GO AND SAVE L FROM THE COMMUNITY HOME, AND LOVE HER SENSELESS AS WELL, AND SPOIL HER., AND FATTEN HER UP. WHY DON'T THEY JUST MAKE LOVE REPEATEDLY UNTIL THEY ARE BOTH TOTALLY AWARE OF THE OTHER'S FEELINGS. UUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH

But I still love you and this story, and I will get over this cliffhanger and uncertainity you left me with.