Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Chalayne chapter 8 . 11/9
Please update soon!
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 10/18
Why does she have to be so stubborn gah! Oh my... What I wouldn't give to put trough this thick head of hers that she is the one Peeta is in love with.
But, I will have to wait, and suffer, and 'gahed' in frustation until they can see eye to eye, why do we go down in this path of hurtfulness? ;P
TwistedVictorious chapter 8 . 10/15
Omg I'm so in love with this fanfic. Peeta and Katniss are so cute.
I hope you'll update soon.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 10/15
Ah, I hope the next update is soon. This has been an interesting story. Gah! Anyways I will try and patiently wait for the next chapter.
Eliley chapter 8 . 10/7
I read the whole thing in one sitting
It's soo good :D
OptimusPam chapter 8 . 10/6
Dear Lord I just love this fic so much. You, as always, write the characters so flawlessly. And I am so intrigued to see how things with Katniss and Peeta progress, as well as the significance of L's lineage or lack thereof. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us, I look forward to your next update!
honeylime chapter 8 . 9/30
Wonderful chapter! But my heart is breaking. I can understand how they're both confused about one another's feelings. It's like they're purposefully trying to be evasive to protect themselves and each other. Grr. I wonder if Prim's caught on yet. She's had so many of her own concerns. I look forward to seeing what's next for them and 'L.'
karmicsamadi86 chapter 8 . 9/30
This is such a lovely story! I adore the fact that Katniss is clearly in love with that baby and hopefully that love will make her realize that she loves the boy too. These two can sometimes be so frustrating with their lack of communication that you just want to shake some sense into them both! I hope that once they bring L into their home that they'll connect on a much deeper level. I can't wait to read the rest of this fic, it's wonderful!
supergirl971 chapter 8 . 9/27
Trop hâte de lire la suite ! Surtout après le baiser ! Ils sont trop mignons...
Sara95 chapter 8 . 9/27
This is one of the sweetest stories I've read in this fandom, a little sad yes but really worth it. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Tea4e chapter 8 . 9/26
Wow. Glad to see how we got to the Prologue. And these two are just so oblivious. Just love L. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
feelingshortofstable chapter 8 . 9/25
So that's how we got to that prologue! I'm so excited to see more of L, and for Katniss to see how Peeta is with both of them, and what he's willing to do for them.
PM Addict chapter 8 . 9/25
You are such a good story teller, always so enthralling. I think out of all your work, this one is my favorite. They are just so into each other, and scared at the same time. Afraid to lose what they've gained, afraid to lose each other. Peeta probably thinks that if he comes clean, she'll break away like she did with Gale. Stupid, wonderful, beautiful boy. He doesn't know her feelings for him and obviously just as oblivious to the way she looks at him as she is of him...did that makes sense?
I cannot wait to see where you take this...the mystery of "L's" parentage, will the Capitol find out or not, but most important of all, I cannot wait for Katniss and Peeta to fall into each other totally and completely.
Thank you for this wonderfully amazing fic.
kamjam chapter 8 . 9/25
Fantastic! :)
MaidenAlice chapter 8 . 9/25
I can believe they married and peeta sometimes your gentlemen intentions dont help your cause