Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Woadangel chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
This story was so amazing, it brought tears to my eyes. And then I cried even further when I saw when it was the last time you updated! I hope you really can finish the story. I'm dying to watch them bring L home. The payoff I know it will be tremendous when they finally get together. Think about it? Please?
stjohn27 chapter 8 . 6/7/2017
Please finish this story...please!
a.bravoboeseneilers chapter 8 . 3/13/2017
I have never been more saddened to come across an abandoned story. So beautiful, I'll put it on my alerts and cross my fingers...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2017
I just read your story. I really, really like it! I would love to know how it continues. Please update!
pentillium chapter 8 . 6/6/2016
really looking forward to seeing where you take this story. Great storyline!
zar33n chapter 8 . 4/1/2016
Omg your writing is perfect. Please update soon! I love this world and these two so much. Thank you for knowing these characters so well.

The misunderstandings are killing me. And that kiss, wow!
zar33n chapter 7 . 3/31/2016
Omg it was madge?!
IcyPinkLemonade chapter 7 . 3/1/2016
Oh no! It can't really be Madge could it?! Maybe he just said that cuz he didn't want to admit how much he likes Katniss? This story is good, I hope you continue it
MathIsMagic chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
I'm not crying, you are. Ugh, it's super late, and I know there was a lot I wanted to say (there was something in particular in an earlier chapter, but I can't remember what) but I'm too tired now. Just, this story is lovely, and, as with most Everlark, beautifully tragic. Man, I so FEEL for those poor orphan kids. Anyways, your story is lovely, and I'm excited to get to L and more resolution. Keep up the great work!
M chapter 8 . 12/9/2015
what a great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
Chalayne chapter 8 . 11/9/2015
Please update soon!
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 10/18/2015
Why does she have to be so stubborn gah! Oh my... What I wouldn't give to put trough this thick head of hers that she is the one Peeta is in love with.
But, I will have to wait, and suffer, and 'gahed' in frustation until they can see eye to eye, why do we go down in this path of hurtfulness? ;P
TwistedVictorious chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Omg I'm so in love with this fanfic. Peeta and Katniss are so cute.
I hope you'll update soon.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 8 . 10/15/2015
Ah, I hope the next update is soon. This has been an interesting story. Gah! Anyways I will try and patiently wait for the next chapter.
Eliley chapter 8 . 10/7/2015
I read the whole thing in one sitting
It's soo good :D