Reviews for Thicker Than Blood
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 5/26
I don't know if I should be glad that Katniss is craving for Peeta's presence or be mad that she's using him and keep confusing him in the long run. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 5/26
Question is.. Why did she want to rent the room? They're already the talk of town. This could either raise more suspicion or kill the gossips.. But based on District 12's reaction so far.. Especially with Gale and Darius egging it on.. it's going to be one hell of a gossip mill. xD
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/26
Finally! Prim gets married to a merchant! I thought she'd be forever tied down to Rory. xD

Not that I have anything against the kid.. Just that, the pairing is kinda boring and too predictable. There's very little excitement to be had! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/26
I'm, don't have anything against adoption..

It's just that.. Peeta deserves his own kid. QQ
TwilightCakes chapter 6 . 3/11
i read this whole story in one sitting - wonderful! I cant wait for the next chapter!
Norbert's Mom chapter 6 . 2/1
I'm so happy to get an update on this story whenever you are able to post one. I loved reading Peeta's story of the first day of school and Katniss faking a nightmare so Peeta would come to her room to sleep with her again.
honeylime chapter 6 . 2/1
A new chapter of this story is welcome anytime. I've enjoyed a re-read of the earlier chapters and am impressed once again with your ability to use canon elements creatively in a new story. The tone and characters are spot on, and I loved this incorporation of Peeta's first day of school story. I look forward to more whenever you can post. :)
katamount chapter 6 . 1/31
Ahhh... Thank you for a beautiful chapter. This update was atop my most-wanted list, and it did not disappoint. This story is heartbreaking (in a good way, of course), bittersweet, and so thoughtfully crafted.

K and P both found themselves with empty nests, and then made a home together. Now they're feathering their nest (thoughtfully buying one piece of furniture at a time) and preparing (whether they realize it or not) to welcome their baby bird. And awww... I believe we may have just met L. *my heart's aflutter*

Then I realized that a newly adopted toddler would be quite a cock block. (!) Ah well, the course of true love never did run smooth... (But as an adoring parent myself, I know the littles are worth it.) Your K and P are so kind and caring that I have a feeling that in this story, all's well that ends well.

It's priceless how Katniss tries to justify the gift of the paint set as practical. She's so thoughtful when it comes to Peeta – does she not realize it, or can she not admit it to herself? I love how they care for each other in this story, even as they keep one another at arms length. (Or 6 inches apart anyway.)

And I love how Peeta worried about her ("on the couch, hunched over with his head in his hands") when she was out late in the woods.
PurpleQueen981 chapter 6 . 1/28
Such a cute story
PM Addict chapter 6 . 1/28
Great chapter. Thank you for the update. I love this story. I love the way the relationship between Katniss and Peeta is like a slow simmer, taking its time but cooking all the way through to the point that Katniss has those feelings already, but can't bring herself to face them and scares away from all the wonderful possibilities. When it finally boils over, it'll be sooo good! I don't like Prim though. She's selfish and I'm even thinking a bit entitled. She didn't want Katniss to make sacrifices for her but yet she's reaping the results. Prim conveniently forgot that Katniss became her mother at 11, thus nullifying her own childhood. Can you blame Katniss for being pragmatic instead of romantic? Prim should be the one appologizing to Katniss, not the other way around. Sorry for the rant. Awesomly fantastic fic.
podunk chapter 6 . 1/28
This story is so sweet and all of the characters are just so likable and real! I had to reread from start to finish with the addition of the new chapter. Thanks for sharing your work and talent!
gazpacho14 chapter 6 . 1/28
I really enjoy this story. I had to re-read the whole story again when I got the alert that a chapter has been added, but it was a happy read anyway. I really, really like your writing style. It feels like I'm reading SC's writing - it's so similar how you convey Katniss and Peeta in writing. K's sadness. Peeta's loneliness. Their growing companionship. I agree with the other post that Prim was in the wrong for getting angry at Katniss, but I'm sure they will make up. It was so sweet of Peeta to remind Katniss how Prim adores her, even from the start. And how he worries over her and obviously cares for her so much, as she is all he really wants (though as usual she's too thick headed to see that). The morning after they found each other wrapped up like a pretzel was funny! I laughed that K had no idea Peeta was trying to hide his boner. LOL! I hope K finally comes around in the next chapters and realizes her feelings for Peeta and they become an item! Smut anyone? Anyway, thanks again for a great re-read and a delightful new chapter.
PeetasAndHerondales chapter 6 . 1/27
Oh my gosh I barely remember what was happening in this story; are they just living together at this point?
LACR chapter 6 . 1/27
I loved how Peeta told the story of his first day of kindergarten and Katniss was trying to figure out who the girls was. I'm glad Katniss lied about having a nightmare and that Peeta came so quickly to her. I wonder how long it will take her to realize her feeling for him. Thanks for the update, hope all is well with you.
Surfsidegirl35 chapter 6 . 1/27
I just found this story today. I love it!