Reviews for Fruits Baskets- The other Curse
karen.isabel.laurent chapter 12 . 9/11/2013
but this was sooooo good!
Mason chapter 10 . 9/2/2013
*puppy eyes* you liked my idea. Well... what cat and what rat? Kyo or Yuki? If kyo gets the mouse i think Yuki should have Tohru, but if yuki gets the Cat It should be Mizu. Or tohru. Or they can all fall in love as in, kyo rat, yuki cat. (The names confuse me...) just an opinion... and last but not least, YOUR MY FREAKING FAVERITE FANFICTION WRITER EVA! i love all the stuff... and i say farewell.

Lots of love ( For kyo)

Mason.

Ps. Xavier loves you.
Rp Nicole chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
I totally agree on the Momoko and Momiji thing. You gonna add any Yukru ( or whatever it's called...)
Mason chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
The whole name thing is confusing me. So i will just put in umm, the years.
(Hope you take these into consideration)

Both the cats.

Shigure and the snake.

The two rats.

And the rest i am not sure bout. And maybe a cat and rat realationship would be interesting...
Ignis eve chapter 9 . 9/1/2013
this story id Ausome! write more i cammand it!
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
I've just read over my story for the first time! I make alot of spelling mistakes :D
Princess Unicorn123 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I love Momoko so much! Hehehe! For the first time I'm reading my own story.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/31/2013
Woow suspens just began ;) 3
Random Person chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
Yes you definitely get a cookie. You like chocolate chip? Maybe get some milk from Haru and Mizume! And I feel sorry for Mizume too.
Random Person chapter 5 . 8/31/2013
MynamesnotFredricwhydidyouchooseFredricI'mtalkinga tsupersonicspeedlikeMomijiandMomokoyesIthinkyousho uldmakethemapair!

Just in case you didn't understand that, It says:

My names not Fredric why did you choose Fredric I'm talking at supersonic speed like Momiji and Momoko yes I think you should make them a pair!
By the way, I liked the way you make these characters. They match the Sohmas perfectly!
Random Person chapter 4 . 8/31/2013
If I told you my name I wouldn't exactly be "Random Person" anymore, so I might as well switch Random Person to something else! Maybe Dranom Speron(anagram I made)Eh! Whatever! My names Nicole! So that's why you said Fredric. And I told you I'm a GIRL! Maybe I should just stick with Random Person...
A.R.M.Y-V.I.P-Baby-AndManyMore chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
My God they are just like the Sohma's.
Yukiko Sohma chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
The only thing that's different I'd that the Sohmas have two rats of course Yuki Sohma and me Yukiko Sohma but I love this having someone like us
A.R.M.Y-V.I.P-Baby-AndManyMore chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Uh oh is right o.!
A.R.M.Y-V.I.P-Baby-AndManyMore chapter 4 . 8/23/2013
Why fredric? Why not Eric or Steve? Anyway i like the story so far.