Reviews for Always a Blessing
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 15 . 1/25
Nice, well written and realistic plot
perfectlyimperfect18 chapter 15 . 1/13
What an incredible story! I enjoyed reading it tremendously! What a nice, original idea!
Scom757 chapter 6 . 10/27/2015
Loving this story,love the flying monkey nickname.
danydanybb chapter 15 . 9/17/2015
Loved the story! It was so beautiful! :)
aheartofwords chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
OMG I laughed so hard at "Dick Cato" it's perfect!
Allimba chapter 15 . 7/14/2015
very cute!
BlueKarou79 chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Beautiful story. I would have liked to have heard something about Peeta's dad in the epilogue, but other than that it was perfect.
tmroc725 chapter 15 . 5/31/2015
Aww. Awesome story and great ending, was certainly a good read.
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 15 . 4/29/2015
I really enjoyed reading a flashback type scene from while they were dating, and than reading a current piece of the story from after their elopement.
Artemis chapter 15 . 4/5/2015
Such a beautiful story, I absolutely loveeeeddd it.
I hope u write more soon
girlonfire5360 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
they are really sweet :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 3/1/2015
Cute story! Great work!
calmcoolcollective chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
Really great story, you are an amazing writer!
karmicsamadi86 chapter 15 . 1/29/2015
You know I would never have thought to take these characters that we know so well and put them in this time period. Most HG AU fanfics are modern day and while many of them are really very well written there's something about placing them in this time that seems apropos. It only came to me later that it's because Katniss and Peeta are not regular teenagers. They are so much more mature than today's 18-19 year old's. They have been changed and molded by extenuating circumstances that many teens would have faced especially in the aftermath of a war (WWII in this case) coupled with the added pressure created by a strict social dictum. Not to mention that during the 50's it would have actually been acceptable to be married with a baby on the way at their age.
And can we just take a minute to discuss how much of a rhymes with ditch that Mrs. Mellark is!? I don't think I've ever wished for a fictional character to be real just so that I could throttle them!
Deja chapter 15 . 1/9/2015
You are an amazing writer! True/natural talent