Reviews for Always a Blessing
Artemis chapter 15 . 4/5
Such a beautiful story, I absolutely loveeeeddd it.
I hope u write more soon
girlonfire5360 chapter 1 . 3/2
they are really sweet :)
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 15 . 3/1
Cute story! Great work!
calmcoolcollective chapter 1 . 2/12
Really great story, you are an amazing writer!
karmicsamadi86 chapter 15 . 1/29
You know I would never have thought to take these characters that we know so well and put them in this time period. Most HG AU fanfics are modern day and while many of them are really very well written there's something about placing them in this time that seems apropos. It only came to me later that it's because Katniss and Peeta are not regular teenagers. They are so much more mature than today's 18-19 year old's. They have been changed and molded by extenuating circumstances that many teens would have faced especially in the aftermath of a war (WWII in this case) coupled with the added pressure created by a strict social dictum. Not to mention that during the 50's it would have actually been acceptable to be married with a baby on the way at their age.
And can we just take a minute to discuss how much of a rhymes with ditch that Mrs. Mellark is!? I don't think I've ever wished for a fictional character to be real just so that I could throttle them!
Deja chapter 15 . 1/9
You are an amazing writer! True/natural talent
mansts chapter 15 . 1/6
Loved this story! And it ended with such happiness for everyone!
Infinities Lover chapter 15 . 12/15/2014
Da'aaawwww! LOVED this! It was so cute!
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 15 . 12/13/2014
I just love your stories.
kikaincognito chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
You do historical fics so well, while still retaining a real sense of who Katniss and Peeta were in Canon, and this is no exception. Really well done story, Iz, I enjoyed it immensely. :)
Shanna319 chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
So... I haven't had time lately to catch up on any of the stories I'm following on here... but I couldn't stop reading this. It was so addicting. Beautifully written. Just an overall amazing journey that you took your readers on. Kudos to you my dear! When I get time I'll definitely be checking out all of your other stories. Great job!
Shanna319 chapter 14 . 11/29/2014
So beautiful! Loved it! ... I'm so happy peeta made it back in time for the birth and stayed with her in the room :) great chapter!
Shanna319 chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
so, I know the story is not over yet since there are 2 chapters left to go... But I'm really sad that there are only 2 chapters left haha. This story is so amazing :-) such a wonderful journey that you have taken your readers on! Great job :-)
Shanna319 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
So I keep forgetting to mention that I'm an ohio girl. Love that this is based in Ohio!
Shanna319 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
I hope Mr Mellark can divorce that old hag and figure out a way where she has no rights to the bakery haha... loving this story... kudos to you!