Reviews for A Different Scroll
kavoss chapter 1 . 9/6
rock lee was a year before. this doesn't make sense
Antius chapter 29 . 8/30
give me dem toes chapter 5 . 8/4
give meeee demm toes
isobu chapter 1 . 7/25
You are a are that Naruto at this point as enough chakra to spam shadow clones which is an A-rank forbidden jutsu BECAUSE how much chakra it drains?! Him running out of chakra is like kakashi giving up Icha Icha...it ain't happening until the war arc at least
Ricky chapter 8 . 6/21
After 8 chapters I can say this story is ridiculous and you don’t know logic or know proper power scaling. Naruto is a Uzamaki and nine tails container, he should cast chakra reserves and be able to outlast most of his opponents so why does he seem he has the same amount of chakra if not a little more than hinata? Team comp is ridiculous Asuma has no place to teach Naruto or hinata whatsoever, Kiba is OOC you make him as stronger than most. Zabuza is a high A rank at best not S rank. Even with the rinnegan naruto seems like a joke and you made hinata stronger than him and she’s able to do double Rasengan please get out of here. You didn’t give naruto the shadow clone most signature Jutsu and neglected the Rasengan for him. It’s understandable to write things differently but like I said before you just write without giving things proper thinking and logic and just makes the story irritating to read. Btw rock lee and team 7? Another joke
ShadowReaper1727 chapter 1 . 5/31
Loving it already
Bruh I know naruto jas rinnegan and all but come on he is supposed to know senjutsu and rasengan. I no u said that if he is overpowered it is not fair, but HE ISNT OVERPOWERED LIKE HE HAS RINNEGAN BUT H3 LOST. MAK3 NARUTO STRONGER
LokiStoneheart chapter 2 . 4/10
Only at the second chapter but YOU LIED! I was misled! You told me the first 10 chapter is bad. So far I like this and that means you lied.
Weird how theyre just all talking next to the enemy lol
Huh I don't think I've ever seen a Naruto team with Kiba on it... Not sure I like it but I like the story so far and it is completed so... I'll continue!
RyderPhenex chapter 1 . 1/21
I just say one thing... The balance of power is completely fucke*d up in this story.
That cracked me up! Thank you
CanzetYote chapter 31 . 12/26/2018
I have some questions about this scene from your story:

"I think I agree with you now," Kurama answered, with tears melting together with the rainwater trickling down his snout."

1. When Kurama cried, did his tears specifically trickle down:
A: The bridge of his snout and off the tip of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: The side of his snout diagonally and off his lower jaw and chin

2. Exactly how would Kurama react and what would he say to me if I hugged him, rubbed his back and licked those tears trickling down his snout with my tongue during the scene where he cried? Because every time I read that, I fantasize licking every last tear from Kurama's snout.

3. Dumb question but on a scale from 1 to 10 with 10 being the saltiest, how salty would Kurama's tears taste on my tongue if I licked them directly from his snout?

4. On a scale from 1 to 10 with 1 being freezing cold and 10 being scalding hot, how warm were those tears trickling down Kurama's snout?

I know these questions sound weird but please please PLEASE reply back!
Chessmasteroftheuniverse chapter 25 . 12/15/2018
That is rip-off of Bleach right there ladies and gentlemen, the "bankai" form of this blade is Gaara using the tailed beast transformation with Shukaku the one-tailed tanuki and the diamond sand. the name "Black death Raccoon-dog" is an aptly named move. can't wait to see how this works out.
TheSlySage chapter 96 . 12/11/2018
just hitting this with another comment after some years.

was going through my favorites list and saw this. even though I hate Naruhina now, this story will ALWAYS be one of the first stories that got me HOOKED on fanfiction. so again thank you so much for writing this masterpiece. this story, the sealed kunai, runaways, and a small crack in perfection will all always have a special place in my heart as the main stories that caught my attention and made me a fanfiction junkie!
2,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »