Reviews for Thicker Than Water
weemcg33 chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
This story was awesome! Loved each and every chapter, you have à real gift. Well done! And putting Coulson in at the end just made me love it even more.
weemcg33 chapter 2 . 1/4/2014
Ouch, à splinter huh? I could just imagine Aaron's face when he saw the tree protuding from his brothers leg.
Poor Clint.
weemcg33 chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This story is awesome, so glad I found it. I really wish they would put these two together because it would be so much fun! You write both characters really well and I loved thé nicknames lol
Patch Matrix chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Very well written! Definitely favoriting this!
Hawaiichick chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
So some Marta and Natasha time next? Dying to see how they stir the pot. :)
Hawaiichick chapter 5 . 9/4/2013
I like how you don't make Barney out to be a totally horrible person. He has depth and is complex and really comes across as a "real" person. I feel a bit sad for how things ended up for him, even if in the end he betrayed Clint. It's hard to turn your back completely on him because he still had some of that protective older brother traits that are so admirable. His story is a sad one. I am kind of curious how he would affect the dynamic between Clint and Aaron if he was still alive...
avengingwolves chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
loved it! yay Coulson! update soon please!
VioletBrock chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
Oh. Just - oh.

I cast my vote for you to absolutely continue with these brothers, please. That last sentence was such a beautiful visual that I teared up a bit.

I would love to see what adventures your brilliant mind could come up with as these two get to know each other and their pasts.

And the humor adds such a great element to your stories, as well. Phil and the pro-creation comment had me laughing. You write him so well.

Thank you so much for a fantastic story. Congrats!

VioletBrock chapter 6 . 9/1/2013
I. Love. Phil.

There, I've said it. I love and adore Clint as well, of course, but the determination and calm of that man; wow. Loved his last comment about stubborn Bartons. lol And Aaron trusts him enough to actually let go. Soooo powerful.

Wonderful chapter. Favorite part besides Phil getting them out of there was Aaron promising to never leave Clint alone. So sweet and meaningful.

Great writing!

Thanks! :) Vi
Alpha Flyer chapter 6 . 8/31/2013
What a ride. "He won't be alone in the dark again. He's not alone." That sums it up. Wonderful to see the reliance, and the trust, rescued from the dark places of their childhood.
VioletBrock chapter 5 . 8/30/2013
Wow. Good bit of history; what a sad story. Glad Aaron could finally learn about his family and that Clint could finally give voice to it. Love their name-calling; ah, brothers. Awesome!

avengingwolves chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
loved it! nooooo! :O update soon please! (and the relatin shipt is Clintasha and Aaroon/Marta right?)
Hawaiichick chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I am very interested in seeing how Aaron will react to Clint's telling of their father and older brother. Not sure who was the lucky one in the situation...Clint for having known them or Aaron for not. Very awesome story!
JRBarton chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
oh, c'mon! He's talking and you make us waiting? *pouts* Another punch in the gut, very good
VioletBrock chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Clint and Aaron! What a cool idea!

This is great; love how they are with each other. You have their personalities down perfectly; it seems natural that they would speak to each other the way they do.

Good adventure, great dialogue, love the brother-bonding!