Reviews for Nightingale
Mayuri love cullens chapter 6 . 4/28
This is such a lovely story with a lovely ending :) thanks for writing it and sharing it with us!
I love this story! I've read it multiple times before, but find new things to enjoy every time! You're a fantastic writer. I'm very surprised you don't have thousands of reviews! It's definitly one of the best (if not THE best) fan fictions I have ever read. Keep up the good work! Xo
What a beautiful story. I have thoroughly enjoyed your historical stories. I hope that you will write more of this type!
deepbluetwilight chapter 5 . 1/11
Really enjoyed your story. Such historical accuracy! Your Edward and Bella were really lovable.
dianscot chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
great HEA! I was doubting B on how much effort she was putting into rescuing Mrs cope. Glad to have it explained.

Very sweet. love the period setting.
thanks!
dianscot chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
so gross! not just eating liver, but peeling it?!

love to see how this plays out. Of course, Jane and James will get punished approproprately...
dianscot chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Love this! Jane is such a snit, and love that R isn't a cow for once.
dianscot chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
Like the quick pace of the romance here.
dianscot chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
Just read your profile, so I get the clumped chapters. Still think you should separate them to get more reviews for this most deserving fic!
dianscot chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
This is absolutely fantastic. So well written and interesting. Why do you have so many chapters suck together though? Most writers try to get as many split as they can to get more reviews. You should too, it'd be easier for others to find this great fic.
PAT2024 chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Thank you for sharing this great story. Thank you for all your very interesting author's notes and all the historical details you put in this tale. Great job. I thoroughly enjoyed reading most of your stories, but this one is my favourite...
DeeDee630 chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
Excellent story. I'm glad it was mentioned on Robsessed.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/21/2014
That was a funny part I loved
where Edward questioned Emmett as to if he was planning of making a habit of these embraces
with Emmett say, yes he'd like to
then Edward saying he'd better marry Rosalie so her wouldn't continue to shock his wife with his enthusiasms.
So Oscar Wilde.
Red-Emerald chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
What an epic tale of love in colonial times! So much scandal and excitement, I had no idea they were so fully occupied! Normally when you think of historic moments in time, you think of slow tilling of fields or ladies calling each other at their houses. Your story is like the Days Of Our Lives of 1700s America! I've enjoyed this story immensely and thank you for sharing it with us. I've speed-read through it in one day and have been utterly useless. Good thing I wasn't at work! They were absolutely enthralling characters, imaginative situations and it all felt marvellously authentic. Thanks again for the lovely journey!
Nina chapter 6 . 10/30/2014