Reviews for Nightingale
annaharding chapter 6 . 9/16
Loved this story! So much excitement and drama! And wonderfully fleshed out characters.
Thanx for sharing!
Nataly29 chapter 6 . 9/13
What a precious story!
I don't know why this awesome story didn't have thousands reviews.
Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talent and imagination with us!
it's simply me n you chapter 5 . 8/26
Hopefully Jane's plan backfires on her.
I enjoy your little tidbits of history sprinkled throughout the story.
Hotaru83 chapter 6 . 8/18
I just finished reading this story for the 5th time and is still as wonderful as the first time.
Lillywhite1 chapter 6 . 7/7
thanks for writing this wonderfull story
Paolina Beke H chapter 6 . 7/6
Thank you so much for this beautiful and engaging story. I don't think I've ever read anything like it on this site before. I truly loved it!
Blueboot55 chapter 6 . 6/14
This is a wonderful story.
MysterySan chapter 6 . 4/26
Wonderful story!
Matapanola chapter 1 . 4/17
This is one of my favorite authors. I've read all her stories. I can see by the number of reviews that people will not read this due to to the number of reviews and they will be missing one of the best! It is truly worth reading as are all her stories.
dinotopian chapter 6 . 4/7
Rereading some favorites! Thank you!
AngelaAbbot chapter 6 . 3/18
You write such beautiful historical fiction. Your period details are always well researched. The language adds to the story and doesn't distract the reader. The plot is interesting, romantic and clever. Thank you so much for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/1
Angela you rock. I loved this story. You are an amazing author and I'm confused as to why you didn't get more reviews.
salem2004 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Loved this story. Thank You for all the time you put into it. It was a joy to read.
terriberry chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
I loved this, a wonderful wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
KNG1986 chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
I adored this story and could hardly put it down in between packing to move. I only wish it were longer. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.