Reviews for Nightingale
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 6 . 9/21
A wonderful story!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 4 . 9/20
This is a fantastic story. I don't know why I haven't come upon it earlier. I cannot wait to see what sweet Jane is gonna do in response to this fine wedding news.
CoppertopJ chapter 6 . 9/8
Another wonderful addition to my library.
anncarol chapter 1 . 8/22
When I feel down and cannot find anything but rubbish to read on twilight fan fiction (and this is the case more-so than not these days) I have to revert to my favorite parts of your story.
What a wonderful story it is, not just original in it's baseline plot but it captured the love and adoration we want to see between E&B without either being gross and debauched and having to be reformed by "love".
Love love love this. Beautifully written.
TheMrsW chapter 6 . 7/14
Stumbled on this a second time and loved it again. Thank you for sharing.
musicnlyrics chapter 6 . 7/4
I've read this story several times over since I first found it, and I'm still in love with it. The history the author brings to it and the explanations of such have yet to be matched in excellence in anything I've read on this site so far.

Thanks once more for sharing! :)
MiaLuthor chapter 6 . 5/9
Loved your Bella and Edward and Loved the vocab explanations! Read your author's note that you had a 12 lb baby. Yee Gawds. : ) Thanks, Mia
Mayuri love cullens chapter 6 . 4/28
This is such a lovely story with a lovely ending :) thanks for writing it and sharing it with us!
I love this story! I've read it multiple times before, but find new things to enjoy every time! You're a fantastic writer. I'm very surprised you don't have thousands of reviews! It's definitly one of the best (if not THE best) fan fictions I have ever read. Keep up the good work! Xo
What a beautiful story. I have thoroughly enjoyed your historical stories. I hope that you will write more of this type!
deepbluetwilight chapter 5 . 1/11
Really enjoyed your story. Such historical accuracy! Your Edward and Bella were really lovable.
dianscot chapter 6 . 12/18/2014
great HEA! I was doubting B on how much effort she was putting into rescuing Mrs cope. Glad to have it explained.

Very sweet. love the period setting.
dianscot chapter 5 . 12/18/2014
so gross! not just eating liver, but peeling it?!

love to see how this plays out. Of course, Jane and James will get punished approproprately...
dianscot chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Love this! Jane is such a snit, and love that R isn't a cow for once.