Reviews for Nightingale
AngelaAbbot chapter 6 . 3/18
You write such beautiful historical fiction. Your period details are always well researched. The language adds to the story and doesn't distract the reader. The plot is interesting, romantic and clever. Thank you so much for sharing.
Anonymous chapter 6 . 3/1
Angela you rock. I loved this story. You are an amazing author and I'm confused as to why you didn't get more reviews.
salem2004 chapter 6 . 11/6/2016
Loved this story. Thank You for all the time you put into it. It was a joy to read.
terriberry chapter 6 . 10/15/2016
I loved this, a wonderful wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it.
KNG1986 chapter 6 . 7/2/2016
I adored this story and could hardly put it down in between packing to move. I only wish it were longer. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent.
KNG1986 chapter 3 . 6/28/2016
Esme is understanding of Edward & Bella's feelings even though she knows their timing is poor. I love Jasper's nickname for Bella and that Alice looks at her as a friend. I hope Edward gets to her before James.
KNG1986 chapter 2 . 6/28/2016
I'm captivated by this story. I cannot put it down.
Kopec82 chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Really awesome
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 6 . 3/27/2016
LOVED THE STORY IT JUST WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH THANK YOU
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 5 . 3/27/2016
SO JANE KNOWS THOSE MUSHROOMS WERE NOT GOOD AND SHE PUT THEM IN A PIE FOR BELLA IS SHE TRYING TO KILL BELLA IN HOPES SHE CAN GET EDWARD
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 4 . 3/27/2016
OH WELL SEEMS LIKE LITTLE MISSY DONT LIKE THE IDEA OF EDWARD BEING MARRIED SO SORRY[SNICKER] NOT REALLY
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 3 . 3/27/2016
HOPE JAMES DOES NOT FIND BELLA AND HURT HER. ALICE SEEMS TAKEN WITH JASPER THATS GOOD AND BELLA GOT TO SEE JESSICA. I HATE JAMES KILLED LAUREN AND HER UNBORN CHILD THAT TERRIBLE.
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
WELL WELL YOU THINK EMMETT AND ROSALIE WILL GET TO GATHER HE SEEMS TO REALLY LIKE AND WANT HER BUT IT JUST SEEMES SO DOES SHE
brenda.warren.1257 chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED THAT THEY ALL DIED AT THE SAME TIME
FinnMac chapter 6 . 2/28/2016
Enjoyed it again. My feel-good story!