Reviews for Club Activities
dinoshawn chapter 4 . 5/17
Love the story too much it gives me heart attack all time 3 It would be lovely if you can give the story a super happy ending, hehe

I know I shouldn't do this to one of your characters but, please have mercy on my brutality and mercilessness: *drag Jamie to some shitty place* *slaughter Jamie completely* *erase all the traces*
Kurage3 -Chiisaiuki chapter 4 . 3/21
Sooooo... has it been a decade yet? :P I am in need of some more AoKaga goodness. I hope you can update soon :)
Bijuublue chapter 4 . 6/23/2014
Aaaahhh! This is awesome! I really like how you portray them in your story. And your English is great, better than some of English speaking people here.
Sootymuswoo chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Awesome story! You are so good at writing its incredible and the story plot is SO good I love it! Please update soon!
OnLyMinO chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Uh Oh... what the hell is he doing there?! that baka, haha
gailymilkyway chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Haven't heard from you in a long time (well, I haven't been on tumblr much too) but you must continue! They're so adorable..(sobs)
ema670 chapter 4 . 6/2/2014
I was waiting for chapter :D Thought I almost forgot about this story *oopsie*
I think you write amazing ;) So keep going, please **
Yuuchanx33 chapter 4 . 6/1/2014
Those two idiots are so cute :3 and I'm glad you're back ! **/
xTinyGhoulx chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
TERRIBLE YOU CANT END IT THERE DX
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
This chapter is so cute. Omfg, update soon you're killing me-
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Oh shit... Love it.
fabledheart chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
Oh my god, I'm dying, i love this so much :'D I was wondering why you haven't update for such a long time, and I was kind of excited when I saw the alert in my inbox. You do not disappoint me! XDD I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! Kagami being a maji tenshi he is and all the fluffiness! Please update soon!
xTinyGhoulx chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Awwwwwwww this is adorable xD

And hot.

Update pleasu :3

And can we like kill Jamie or something? Me no like him at all ._.
Edainwen chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
incredible hot damn i wanted aomine to see jaime molesting taiga hahahahah owww but even so im dying to see what would happen now keep going you are doing it great! n awesome music it truly make a perfect bg! see ya
FanRan chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward o where this story goes, I love the idea of Kagami dancing like that, haha and leave it to him to find another person with a personality like Aomines. Can't wait to see what happens! Xoxo