Reviews for Supported
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 5 . 3/30
Please update. This is extremely well written.
91kaycee chapter 4 . 3/18
*ears perk* What free homeless Jack? Oh gimme! Also can I have a Bunny too? Please? By the way I notice you haven't updated for awhile I won't ask why lord knows there are many possible reasons. I'll only ask that you not discontinue the story I fear I like too much. Wishing you good writing. :)
Maura chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
O Is this still a work in progress?
SmilesSaveLives chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
OMG! Please please please please PLEASE continue! You're doing an amazing job; I'm loving this!
Charlie Moosefeather chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
Treehygeer chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Awwww cute! Can't wait for more!
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 5 . 2/19/2014
I like it, but north has got to stop being so tense. He obviously cares to much about what people think or he would have taken jack in himself, it seems like Bunny's the only one will to take the risk. I'm not saying the others don't care, just not as much as him.
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
So sweet :)
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Finally more Jack, was starting to get worried that there wouldn't be a lot of him.
ShayChis chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
I absolutely love this store, and am waiting eagerly for the next chapter!
Shiba-san chapter 5 . 1/20/2014
Great story! Please Update!
The Lonely Goddess chapter 5 . 1/6/2014
This is an awesome story! Im really enjoying myself
Zedax chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
so cute! please update soon!
AzamiHanako chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH You're writing is so fantastic! I love your characterization and everything!
Child of the Dragon chapter 5 . 12/7/2013
So far, I'm in love with this story. There were a few mistakes that I caught in some of the chapters, but from my phone I don't have the versitile ability to offer my grammar nazi services. :/ Did you need the name for the North/Tooth ship? According to the internet it's called Christmas Cookie. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what happens. I'm betting that Jack got his family killed somehow...::waits patiently for more chapters::