Reviews for Supporting Hashira (柱)
peccolia chapter 30 . 1/17
Ah, I missed this fic! Hashira’s adventures among the Uchiha and with her twin are always interesting to read about. It never fails to make me laugh or cry depending on the situation, even when things have taken a darker turn in recent chapters.

It’s been quite an adventure following this fic through these past couple years and I can’t wait to see what you’ll make of it in the rewrite! I’m definitely keeping an eye out for it. Even from this chapter you say has been written since 2016, I can already see great improvement in characterization, character relationships and descriptions and it can only get better from here. So, I’m glad you didn’t give up on it entirely and I eagerly await the next version :) Keep up the great work!

(And Naoru shishou is still quite the enigma, isn’t she? The last paragraph was so emotional and beautifully written.)
Rainstrom chapter 30 . 1/14
Ouch. This hurt to read, I hope Hashira can prevent at least Izuna's death.
ss chapter 15 . 1/13
this is so boring. bye
ss chapter 9 . 1/13
the summary is deceptive- the oc is not taking charge of her own fate, she's hardly doing anything.
Dante Kreisler chapter 30 . 1/12
Thank you so much for continuing this story! I really enjoy reading your writing, it's so interesting and different bc not a lot of OC stories go into these kinds of characters. I enjoyed reading this chapter and I hope you have a nice day!
Nightshadegirl chapter 30 . 1/10
i wonder what naoru is hiding from hashira?
DannyPhantom619 chapter 30 . 1/9
Another awesome chapter!
ProTaggingProperly chapter 6 . 1/9
So, I finally got around reading this fic. So far so good.
Things I that made my eyebrows (hah) rise are these:
1. ChristmasDid Kishimoto confirmed there's Christmas in Naruto? A glaring reason why there is no Christmas is not because they don't want to have a "day of giving" but because they are not Christians.
2. The Dumb WarIt's not just because they hate each other. Both Senju and Uchiha need to compete with missions, too. Not just with each other but against other Clans as well. This dumb war is about survival, too. Hashirama and Madara did not just reconciled their clans but they want to unite all ninja clans in the Land of Fire and present this organization to serve the Daimyo of Fire (case in point, the 12 Guardians) with pay.
AddictionProblems21 chapter 30 . 1/9
I applaud you for this chapter!
Big Fan chapter 30 . 1/9
I honestly hope she ends up with Hashirama, he's hilarious and a good person. This story is well paced and tugs on the ol' heart strings. Who is that top knot guy?
thanzintay.2000 chapter 30 . 1/8
You're alive! And also, AWESOME!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 29 . 12/29/2017
I truly understand Hashira's desire to survive
VermilionShade chapter 29 . 12/13/2017
The character is very frustrating sometimes but overall a good fic
Skeletickles chapter 5 . 11/25/2017
I hope you murder Izuna. Painfully.
AddictionProblems21 chapter 29 . 9/25/2017