Reviews for Cries of the Damned
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
This is so sad, but please update. I wanna see Tony get better
LittleMissTrickster chapter 3 . 8/14/2015
I love how you added the rest of the Avengers in this story, even if they're voices.
LittleMissTrickster chapter 4 . 8/14/2015
Aww, tonys adorable in this! I loved this alot.
Danneyland chapter 4 . 7/22/2015
Smacking myself because I didn't make the connection between Nurse Phil and Phil Coulson. I don't know how I couldn't, it seems so obvious. I mean, I got everyone else, but for whatever reason, (grumble grumble grumble ...).

Aww, yes! Tony's so cute with his bear and light and blanket. Is he allowed to have crayons in his room unsupervised? Because then he could draw on the walls without using his blood.

And for the love of god, please have Tony take a shower or something. Having rape-juice (aka bodily fluids) and dried blood and dirt on him just sounds gross. Maybe have Phil or Loki assist him? And something about a bath sounds dangerous - is Tony suicidal? He could easily drown, as cliché as that sounds, but when you've got a patient, normal everyday things become hazardous. So a shower it is, then.

And maybe, could Loki ask Tony if they could clean up the blood from his room so that Tony could draw pictures with crayons instead? Or maybe so that they could paint the walls for him? The smell alone would be horrible to bear.

I'm assuming Phil is ignorant of the rape going on, because he seems too nice to let it happen under his watch. But a lot of the staff must be being bribed or whatever, if Obadiah sees fit to be able to call for medical attention in the middle of sticking his dick in a place where it doesn't belong. So, could Tony ask like Loki (if he gets comfortable enough with him) to stay with him on Thursdays, because Phil is unable to? If Tony's body is telling him "I'd rather die than continue with being rape," that's a bit of a problem.

Please try to update again soon, I know how demanding life can be and how sometimes a chapter will just fight you, so I won't judge. But I'm looking forward to reading more, when you're able to post :)
ramen-luver101 chapter 4 . 5/30/2015
was the last one from his mom and dad?
TinkanaiT32 chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
I literally squealed when I saw that you updated. I really do like this fanfic and I can't wait to see where it goes. I'm so horrified and confused about the practices at Shield View that would allow such a thing to happen to little Tony. Unless Stane is somehow using his wealth from the outside and bribing them. Who knows? I just hope Loki will come to the rescue.

Haha IronBear, that's he cutest thing ever. I want one! And I don't think I ever told you how much I love nurse!Phil. It's freaking adorable and a little sad and...gah! I'm totally fangirling right now. Well, that's just what your writing does to me, so congrats. I'm eagerly awaiting your next update
TinkanaiT32 chapter 3 . 2/7/2015
OMG Please please please update! I have a slightly unhealthy obsession of mental hospital fics and the thought of a Tony!Whump one is making me fangirl all over the place (much to my roommate's dismay). So yeah, please update
Rathian Empress chapter 3 . 11/5/2014
AHHH OMG YAY LOKI
Rathian Empress chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
OMG she did that 4
her son...*cries*
Tony gets to go home
YAY
CC.V.RG chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Wow this is really intense. I read a similar story to this one a while ago, but i like the premise of yours much better :)

I don't know how i feel about the whole Maria taking him home thing. I mean, yay! Howard's dead and Tony's reunited with his mama! But is Maria really prepared to deal with this? And what are Loki and Phil going to do?

As much as I hate putting Tony through more pain (*pats head* sorry baby), I think it would make more sense for there to be at least some legal troubles/repercussions involved in this. I mean, what with both Tony and Maria's tortured pasts, a judge might very well decide that Maria would be an unfit caretaker for Tony. In which case, would Tony be transferred to another hospital, or assigned a psychiatrist, and so on.

Lol, sorry I just got way too involved in that...that's what i get for being a law major. But yeah, i think that an interesting way for this story to go would be to have those issues dealt with. But of course if you have a differing vision for this fic, that takes precedence! :)

I hope you post the next chapter soon! :)
Rimastark chapter 9 . 6/14/2014
I like option 1 the best.
The Forgotten Silent Maiden chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
Awwww so cute, why do I have a feeling your going to kill off Maria, I dunno maybe it's just me thanks for uploading
Anyanka chapter 9 . 4/28/2014
I would really like for Tony just to go home, WHO would press for a hearing anyway? The mother obviously has the means and wishes to support her son. Nobody in this place would like their actions being put under the microscope. She donates and doesn't sue the hospital from here to Sibiria and gets her son who still needs therapy, but that lies in the future. I like this story
IemSmile chapter 8 . 4/22/2014
Its good..yeah!
Another please!
I wonder what will happen to our poor Tony?!
AxieK chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
I am anxiously waiting the next chapter! you're killing me. I was so revved up then there was not a continue button and I've been waiting months! Ahhhhhhhh I cant wait-