Reviews for Kate has a date with Richard Castle
ksatan624 chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
c'├ętait une belle surprise.
JustAWriterWannaBe chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
Great view into the character!
Well done!
whisperofsomethinggreat chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
Loved it!
baterista9 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
*Big Fat Grin*
bones35 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Very clever; original. Loved it!
cgh003 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Long time no see, Mr. Goodfella. Love your take on their 'dates' :-)

You keep writing...I'll keep reading.
vanarnd1 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
this was a very interesting perspective on Kate's life before Castle. Thanks for writing!
Jenny.Simone.Kate chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my, this was perfect! I really, really loved it. It felt so true to Beckett's character - it would've worked so well on the actual show. I can imagine that Beckett's life ws exactly like this before she met Castle this signifficant evening at his book launch party.

I really enjoyed reading this. Thank you so much for sharing this little gem with us.
saved240307 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I for one am immensely pleased you found and tweaked this story...it's a great read, I'd love for Castle to one day find out what a super geeky fan of his she is...
lb chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I liked this insight into Kate's obsessions prior to their meeting. If she only knew then!
Mark C chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was a wonderful look into Kate being a Castle fan girl.

I enjoyed seeing how eager you had Kate with the snippets being released and how she wouldn't let anything stop her from reading them. Got a kick out of her nickname on the fansite.

Thought the ending was great since it sets up Kate to going to the Storm Fall book launch to meet the man himself. That meeting will change her very life.

Excellent job with this one, my friend.
Tycho77 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This was fun! I wonder if Kate will ever share with Rick how she was a fan before they ever met. He has found clues through the years.
FanzelForever chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This just gives me a lot of feelings. Like, I don't even know I just...

Anyway, good job! :) Love it!
linusfan13 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I like the back story that shows just how much a fan of Castle that Kate was before she ever met him. Nice job.
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013