Reviews for The Rush
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was by far the best oneshot I have ever read

Ever.
InsaneAndHappyAboutIt chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
absolutely the most gripping Christophe/Gregory fic i have ever read! To say i loved it seems like an understatement! This was brilliant and so emotional i had to pause my reading a few times and take in a few deep breaths(especially when Gregory escaped the explosion at the beginning and it looked like Chistophe hadn't... U can't imagine how fast my heart began beating when the two were re-united! XD) Absolutely awesome! Bravo! X3
Unless Over chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
assdfghj omg Chrisgory
YMI chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Sobs I love you Fic addfghj Perfect!
Donkerblauw Fluweel chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
Can I just tell you how much I love this story?
The whole beginning had me bouncing on my seat with adrenaline: please let them make it out safe! Oh dear God they have to make it out! I was really wound up by the time that bit was over. Might need to see a doctor because my heart was just calming down when you started to build up the whole sexual tension. A lot better to unwind through kissing than through sparring, definitely.
And then the whole smut, oh my Lord, that was so freaking hot! Gregory is so desperate and Christophe as well and so sweet! Aw! Thank God they voiced some of their feelings afterwards. Christophe's daydream: perfect. i'd have the same.
I loved your eye for detail and the build of the tension, A job well done! Your writing is very lovely, can't wait to read more!
LE chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
oh my goodness gracious I think I'm in love
AwesomeSpellsPrussia chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This was fantastically written. I really liked it.