Reviews for Untitled
mariiii chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
update
shepweir always chapter 3 . 8/21/2013
I just love this story and am so thrilled to see someone still writing about what could have been the best couple on the show. I miss Ricdrea so much. I am still sad just thinking of a new season without Andrea. But your moments between them are making the loss a little less impossible to accept. Please update soon. They have such amazing chemistry...
hot-off-the-press chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I absolutely adore this fic. I hope you update soon!
JustLivingToLive chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Agh! I love you so much please update very soon
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awwww great chapter update soon !
Hope is bigger than fear chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I love this I was thinking this for a long time and am glad your writing it more rickdrea
JustLivingToLive chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I love where this story is going! i love it when people write about them meeting before the apocalypse. I would not be completely adamant towards the possibility of the apocalypse occurring in this story but I would like it to be primarily before that for a long time in the beginning.
ACCOUNTEXPELLED4213714 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
YAY for another awesome Rickdrea story from you! I like how you used the Harrison name for her last. Wish they would just reveal her real one if Harrison isn't it. It would be cool to see the ZA from their eyes if they had met before the end but not for maybe 10-15 chapters?