Reviews for The Pokegirl Kunoichi
Kairaen chapter 5 . 5/10
I've been waiting and hoping for an update to this for years now. I was even here when it was first started! So I'm REALLY hoping that you choose to continue this soon for all of us readers. It's unique and obviously well thought out! Please come back to this soon and don't abandon all us readers and fans! It's not the first time I've re-read this and I think it could be truly great!
life-beyond-life chapter 5 . 4/4
awesome story. please continue or at least let someone adopt it and tell us.
Leez chapter 2 . 2/22
Do you have any plans to continue this? Or have you just abandoned it? I loved it when I found it when it was still ongoing and would still love to see more now. Hopefully you choose to come back to this in the future, it's just too unique/ different to be left abandoned/ dead. And it looked like you had an interesting plot/ plans that we were just beginning to see the start/ hints if. I would definitely love to see more. Even in just five chapters you sucked in my interest and I was really interested in the hints and plans you had left. I really do hope that you come back to this one day. Preferably soon for all us readers/ followers :P. You had a great start here.

Best Regards,

Leez
Eaglebucky chapter 5 . 4/16/2015
This is exelent work I hope you will update soon
Surianas chapter 5 . 3/18/2015
I definitely enjoyed this story. Your plot is believable, your characters have varied motivations and consistent actions, and your dialog flows naturally within the story. The last bit of the last chapter was a little confusing though; when Piper finishes evolving, she plans to kill those who killed her sister and "the woman that invaded her home". Has evolving caused her to develop a spontaneous grudge against Naruko, or is she still referring to the other village that's planning to invade? I hope you update so I'll be able to find out.
TheMysticalFett chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
Definitely impressed author. Wasn't expecting much when I came to read, but was more than pleasantly surprised. I definitely enjoy the femNaruto harem, and enjoy the way that you're taking your story. The Halo reference was also quite cool, and all in all I'd love to see where you're taking this story. Till next chapter, rock on author.
fellow chapter 5 . 8/17/2014
Interesting so far.
fellow chapter 3 . 8/17/2014
Interesting concept.
Leez chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Love this fic so much I thought it was worth another re-read, absolutely LOVE the concept and CANNOT wait to see/ read more! Please get back to us soon! The fic is absolutely unique in and of itself and is written brilliantly! I'm literally on the end of my seat to see how The story goes and how Naruko develops in this new world and her action/ re-actions in it! Please return to us soon. We're all loving this fic and looking forward to more!

Best Regards,

A Great Fan,

Leez
Silber D. Wolf chapter 5 . 7/17/2014
awesome chapter
harlequin320 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
interesting chapter, keep up the good work, update soon
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
This is a very interesting story. Don't know much about pokegirls but the author seems to be doing a good job with that part of the crossover.
Esarion chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
Great chapter and I look forward to the reason Natsumi has Yin and not Yang Kurama in her gut. My gues would be that it was ripped out of her during the war and Minato transfered the half sealed into him into Natsumi. Anyway I eagerly await the net chapter.
Greetings
Esarion
Skelo chapter 5 . 7/14/2014
Very very very good update. Check mine out I would love your feedback
harlequin320 chapter 4 . 7/9/2014