Reviews for The Decendent
MysteryAsia chapter 48 . 3/27
This new sequel of yours sounds very tempting. After spending a good 2 days finishing this fanfic, I am going to go read the sequel. Peace!
Is it still nesacery to tell evrey one about the VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE! if so I whoud do it non stop
Tim Jones chapter 1 . 1/26
Point one: If the train leaves at 5:45 and the time is 5:40 how does she havbe ten min ites she has five.
Point two: you miss spelt it stooped (itstopped) when ther in the elavatour.
Point Three: Great chapter
N. Harmonik chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Sorry but author's notes as chapters, script format and copyright infringement aren't allowed on this site. Please remove the offending materials in order to not get in trouble with the site's admins.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
Jon Voris chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
*I* *BLOODY* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now, For Starters, You're One *HECK* Of A Writer ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
And, Remember The 'Pinball Analogy' :
The More Depressed You Get, The More Pressure Is Put On The Spring, And When The Spring Can't Take Any More Pressure, The Ball Sails Into The Stratosphere, And You're 'Unpressed' ;)
Now, Onto Davis *FINALLY* Getting A Special Someone, *HINT* *HINT* ;)
That Said, You're *STILL* 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *SOME* *MORE* *AMY/KOUICHI* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Digi-fanCatt chapter 51 . 10/2/2014
Ah! Yay!
Miharu-nyan chapter 50 . 9/11/2014
Huh... It's different from 'Back to the Digital World', but is still awesome. So... Both Tamers and Adventure huh? Sounds interesting! Those 8 things are horrible, I'm sorry you had to experience 3 of them, we readers are really happy that we know such an AWESOMELY AWESOME(yeah you deserve it in caps) authoress like you! So stay sharp and hold your head high no matter what!

Now to do something I haven't done in a while...

*Grabs mic*

Will Aquamarine update soon? Will we see why our favourite Warriors are in other seasons? Will Guilmon get his peanut butter? Find out in the sequel 'The Return'!

*My adorable lil cats clapping for me* Thanks my lil kitties! :3

So update soon!

P.S. here, have a big virtual cookie and sorry for the overly long review
Guardian of Light Lightus chapter 50 . 9/11/2014
That was great m8.
Can't for the return m8.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
Great chapter. I'm really looking forward to the new story. If it's anything like this one I'm sure it will be epic.
animebella09 chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
I CAN'T STOP CRYING AFTER READING YOUR SPEECH! I KNOW THE FEELING TOO AS WELL! AND AS FOR YOUR NEW STORY, I LOVE IT AND WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I STILL CAN'T STOP CRYING! U R WELCOME! AND I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOUR CHAPTERS!
Digi-fanCatt chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
Alright! Despite what ever bug I've had, today has been a great day! Thanks for the B-day party! I can't wait for The Return!
ultima-owner chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
I love it
Guardian of Light Lightus chapter 49 . 9/8/2014
Can't wait m8.
Very good m8.
Miharu-nyan chapter 49 . 9/4/2014
How nice! Anyway, are ya gonna put up the sequel soon? I cannot WAIT! You shouldn't have deleted the sequel to this... Since u wrote it first and all...

Update soon(or I'll sic my kitty on u! I'm not Miharu-NYAN for nothing)

-MiharuOftheWhiteSea(just too lazy to log in)
Taeniaea chapter 49 . 9/6/2014