Reviews for The Decendent
Ultimateblack chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
I think there are too many POVs... It's hard to keep track when the scene suddenly changes.
Ultimateblack chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I expect that this story will turn out to be a retelling of frontier with minor changes. I'm not going to comment on the plot yet, but I want to review the characters and other aspects.

The transition from first person to third wasn't smooth. Her physique and appearance should be described from a third person POV or Amy herself thinking.

I certainly hope Amy won't be a Mary Sue. She's hot, athletic and got guys staring after her wherever she goes. Then she has a bracelet with Digicode on it, now she's morphing into something else that looks like an angel. The last thing we need is for her to be "perfect".

Man, the dialogue is awkward. First meetings, as always. I pictured Amy to be somewhat more energetic. Guess I'll find out in the next chapter.

The thought flow wasn't so impressive on Kouji's part. It made him sound whiny. True, he's quiet and brooding but "like I'm going to tell her that" and "who's she to tell me what to do" completely ruins his character. He's better off just marvelling at her beauty and thinking about where he'd seen her or what kind of person he thought she was, blah blah. Also, Kouji's a really cautious person. When Amy tells him to hold on to something, he would raise his guard and be prepared instead of being stubborn.

So yeah, it's a rocky start but I'm sure it'll get better. I'm off to check the next few chapters.
digimon fan chapter 25 . 9/20/2015
Sorry but you dont own sirenmon its actually a real digimon sooo
Tim Jones chapter 48 . 5/26/2015
AWSOME!
;)
Can't wait to reed the 'THE RETURN'
Tim Jones chapter 47 . 5/26/2015
AWSOME!
;)
MysteryAsia chapter 48 . 3/27/2015
This new sequel of yours sounds very tempting. After spending a good 2 days finishing this fanfic, I am going to go read the sequel. Peace!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Is it still nesacery to tell evrey one about the VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE! if so I whoud do it non stop
Tim Jones chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Point one: If the train leaves at 5:45 and the time is 5:40 how does she havbe ten min ites she has five.
Point two: you miss spelt it stooped (itstopped) when ther in the elavatour.
Point Three: Great chapter
N. Harmonik chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Sorry but author's notes as chapters, script format and copyright infringement aren't allowed on this site. Please remove the offending materials in order to not get in trouble with the site's admins.

N. Harmonik of Eliminator
Jon Voris chapter 50 . 10/11/2014
*I* *BLOODY* *LOVED* *IT* *TO* *DEATH* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Now, For Starters, You're One *HECK* Of A Writer ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
And, Remember The 'Pinball Analogy' :
The More Depressed You Get, The More Pressure Is Put On The Spring, And When The Spring Can't Take Any More Pressure, The Ball Sails Into The Stratosphere, And You're 'Unpressed' ;)
Now, Onto Davis *FINALLY* Getting A Special Someone, *HINT* *HINT* ;)
That Said, You're *STILL* 150/5 Stars ;)
By The Way, *I'M* *DYING* *TO* *READ* *SOME* *MORE* *AMY/KOUICHI* ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
Digi-fanCatt chapter 51 . 10/2/2014
Ah! Yay!
Miharu-nyan chapter 50 . 9/11/2014
Huh... It's different from 'Back to the Digital World', but is still awesome. So... Both Tamers and Adventure huh? Sounds interesting! Those 8 things are horrible, I'm sorry you had to experience 3 of them, we readers are really happy that we know such an AWESOMELY AWESOME(yeah you deserve it in caps) authoress like you! So stay sharp and hold your head high no matter what!

Now to do something I haven't done in a while...

*Grabs mic*

Will Aquamarine update soon? Will we see why our favourite Warriors are in other seasons? Will Guilmon get his peanut butter? Find out in the sequel 'The Return'!

*My adorable lil cats clapping for me* Thanks my lil kitties! :3

So update soon!

P.S. here, have a big virtual cookie and sorry for the overly long review
Meijin Lightus chapter 50 . 9/11/2014
That was great m8.
Can't for the return m8.
Molly Grace 16 chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
Great chapter. I'm really looking forward to the new story. If it's anything like this one I'm sure it will be epic.
animebella09 chapter 50 . 9/10/2014
I CAN'T STOP CRYING AFTER READING YOUR SPEECH! I KNOW THE FEELING TOO AS WELL! AND AS FOR YOUR NEW STORY, I LOVE IT AND WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH I STILL CAN'T STOP CRYING! U R WELCOME! AND I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOUR CHAPTERS!