Reviews for Do You Believe in Fate?
OtterPotter chapter 15 . 6/12/2010
Oh my gosh! I loved this!
Maat chapter 1 . 3/11/2005
like it very much, but Trin was out of the Matrix befor Sypher, Switch, Apoc (I think Tank and Dozer too)
Siriusa's Slashy Human Lover Who Is Right Now Slobbering All Over Her Fic chapter 8 . 8/8/2004
I think the name says most of it, but this is great. It's so funny to read two year old fics from you. One day, I swear, I will send you one of my two-year-old fics and you will sporfle and laugh at me for all eternity.

"Jesus, she’s in my dreams and my computer. What a woman."

You should be proud of that line. *HL*

Wimping out on ya, sorry babe. There is sleep to be slept and tripped-out dreams to be dreamt and work to be worked tomorrow morning. But I will be back here, same time, same place, tomorrow night. Muah.

love,

Ell
viki chapter 15 . 9/30/2003
wow,

wow

and wow, is all i can say, what a heart flattering story, really oh how i love the ending, wow.
Divamercury chapter 15 . 9/22/2003
Awesome story! I really, really enjoyed this! Great work! Scarily enough, it's similar to a story I'm working on. ;) Keep up the good work.

~DM
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 15 . 8/27/2003
AH got the tingles reading this chapter. you should be really proud of this story. I'm so glad I read it.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 14 . 8/27/2003
I'm getting really excited about the ending, although I know I've read it before. see you on the other side!
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 13 . 8/27/2003
I love how you don't focus completely on what happened in the movie. I really like how you put your own spin on what happened that the movie didn't cover. Especially adding in Neo's dream.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 12 . 8/27/2003
Can't wait to read the end and see what you did with this story.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 11 . 8/27/2003
I love how you stick in the extra conversations that weren't in the movie. It gives the story uniqueness that the "other" (read: bad) stories don't have.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 10 . 8/21/2003
I have never thought of the idea that mouse could have been the delivery man... that's an interesting idea.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 9 . 8/21/2003
I hate giving only one-liners, but I have another 6 chapters to go. very well written.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 8 . 8/21/2003
I am SO loving how you characterize everyone. Morpheus seemed so...MORPHEUS-ish...like so well it's scary. wonderful job
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
I like how the facets of Trinity's personality show in this chapter. Also, I've never read POV switches like the Trinity/Cypher convo, and I thought it was very cool.
ThePowerOfTHREE chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
loving it. Neo's personality is very nicely done in this chapter.