Reviews for Three's A Crowd
WolfWoman86 chapter 15 . 4/3
Now, I know more about who Andy/Andromeda is! And her past with Deadpool & Sabretooth. The latter of whom you did an excellent job of redeeming. I have a thing for taking it to that edge, like you did at the end of chapter 14.

You did a wonderful job of portraying Logan & Wade - I could hear their voices in my head as I read. As always, your descriptions are impeccable, and the characters & dialogue captivating.
Robert872 chapter 13 . 6/16/2017
This! This chapter is my favorite so far!
Ceilidh chapter 15 . 2/24/2017
This has been such fun! I really enjoy the way you write these characters.
WolfOfLightning chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Me: *Reads author's note and starts clapping* Best way to start out a story! XD
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 15 . 10/4/2013
*sniffs around for a follow up story*
Sequel?
Sequel Sequel?
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 14 . 10/4/2013
Well, that's ominous...
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 13 . 10/4/2013
Okay, Now I'm super frustrated. This is the second review in as many weeks that I've posted and it's been thoroughly deleted. I totes reviewed this chapter, and I remember because it was awesome, and you used the line! And then I didn't even get notifications for the next ones! I had no idea you'd posted more or that the story was even over! GAH! Must catch up!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
I like that you ended it with her alone and the future kind of ambiguous... I'm picturing her watching sleepless in Seattle with mint chocolate chip lol
Guest chapter 14 . 9/29/2013
Oh no! he's gonna kill her! she should have stuck with the cookie dough ice cream plan
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
Bawww. All the heartstrings, dude, every single one of them! This isn't the end, is it? It can't be!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I don't get the reference. No friends? :(

And it makes sense she should get the final shots on Stryker.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 11 . 9/15/2013
I meant to say in the last chapter (but got distracted by the fangirl comment at the end) that the part with Wade flipping all over Victor's office while avoiding him and still having dialogue was really well done.
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 10 . 9/15/2013
FANGIRLS! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Valerie E. Mackin chapter 9 . 9/15/2013
Well, at least they all know who he's after now...Fewer surprises.
windwolf1988 chapter 12 . 9/13/2013
I really enjoy this fic I can't wait for the next chapter