Reviews for Time, Rewritten
Deathday Party Planner chapter 11 . 7/25
Very nice! I love Hermione's character, less enamored with Ernest. I dearly hope you will be able to hang in with this story for the long haul. It's a gem and deserves nothing less. Thank you for sharing!
god of all chapter 11 . 7/20
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 11 . 6/11
This is brilliant! I'm looking forward to more of your story!
ohhhdear chapter 11 . 6/10
Hermione a Mary Sue? Laughable. She's no more a M.S than is Harry a Gary Stu when he goes back in time to change things about!
This is well written, your spelling, characterizations, and plot build ups are admirable. It takes time to adequately set the scene for radical changes.
I DO hope you have a great outline as to where this tale is headed with lots of action that is as much AU as it is canon. Canon-mimicry in a turnback tale is sooo boring!
You're also to be commended for not abandoning such a great premise. Thanks for that.
Shiki Shiori chapter 11 . 6/7
Mm... it is just, I feel there is no progression in the plot?
Well... I'm not a writer and it is just a feeling. Well, it doesn't feel like it builds up into climax of the arc. In fact, the hermione here feels like she is quite mary sue.

Thanks for the story.
jkarr chapter 11 . 6/6
this is a nice story looking forward to the next chapter.
mrpietan chapter 11 . 6/5
Glad to see an update... No nits and a hearty well done.
keep going
sad but nice keep it up
I have just found this story, and I have been blown away. This is absolutely fantastic, phenomenal and refreshing. I love every bit, and I'm only sad there are not more chapters for me to read. Thanks for writing and sharing this story. Hopefully, there will be more updates soon, but I also know how life can get in the way. With that being said, time permitting, please post when you can. I love this story, and can't wait to read more.
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 11 . 6/3
Welcome back! Can always trust Hermione
badkidoh chapter 11 . 6/3
Great chapter.
Nocte Furorem chapter 11 . 6/3
Fantastic story so far! Can't wait to see what more you have in store.
thekingofsweden1 chapter 11 . 6/3
Yay! Instead of twelve years in Azkaban, Sirius spent nearly two years traveling from where Hermione found him to Hogwarts. Longest walk ever.
starboy454 chapter 11 . 6/3