Reviews for Time, Rewritten
The Ghostly Minion chapter 11 . 21h
OK, it s now close to 11 months since you updated and I keep WIPS around two years before I delete them.

So, you are on the clock. The thing is that this story is fabulous! It pushes the envelope in directions I've never seen. I would be a terrible shame for you to drop it, or for me not to read more of it.

GET ON YOUR 'PUTER AND RIDE! 'Nuff sed.

TGM
Princesakarlita411 chapter 11 . 2/23
Please continue looking forward to reading more baby and Hermione interaction. Updated soon!
LoveSpock chapter 11 . 1/23
Will you continue this storyline?

:-)
draconin chapter 11 . 12/6/2016
This is a very promising start and I'm definitely hanging on for the next chapter. One small point: I think that the accepted canon is that one cannot *change* the past using a time turner, only travel back to it and become part of it. It might perhaps be worth a note about including this change to canon in your author's note at the start since you made a note of a number of other things. Not a big issue.
MarilynT chapter 11 . 12/4/2016
Hope you continue at some point.
azulkan2 chapter 11 . 11/21/2016
Great story. Looking forward to more.
MMax chapter 11 . 10/17/2016
Hooray i finished Chapter 11. hopefully you are still around to write the next chapter...please. :) :) :)

If Scrabbers wound up at the Weasley soon, it would not last too long. I added you to my favorite stories
flashbak35a chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
I really would love to see this continued/completed.
ralula chapter 11 . 9/10/2016
I like your story it is different and not the usual pov for a time travel but it works. I look forward to you continuing, your efforts are much appreciated... Keep writing.
Deathday Party Planner chapter 11 . 7/25/2016
Very nice! I love Hermione's character, less enamored with Ernest. I dearly hope you will be able to hang in with this story for the long haul. It's a gem and deserves nothing less. Thank you for sharing!
god of all chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Aurora BoreAlice chapter 11 . 6/11/2016
This is brilliant! I'm looking forward to more of your story!
ohhhdear chapter 11 . 6/10/2016
Hermione a Mary Sue? Laughable. She's no more a M.S than is Harry a Gary Stu when he goes back in time to change things about!
This is well written, your spelling, characterizations, and plot build ups are admirable. It takes time to adequately set the scene for radical changes.
I DO hope you have a great outline as to where this tale is headed with lots of action that is as much AU as it is canon. Canon-mimicry in a turnback tale is sooo boring!
You're also to be commended for not abandoning such a great premise. Thanks for that.
Shiki Shiori chapter 11 . 6/7/2016
Mm... it is just, I feel there is no progression in the plot?
Well... I'm not a writer and it is just a feeling. Well, it doesn't feel like it builds up into climax of the arc. In fact, the hermione here feels like she is quite mary sue.

Thanks for the story.
jkarr chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
this is a nice story looking forward to the next chapter.