Reviews for The Princess and the King
Fallen Gods Rise chapter 1 . 2/27
Excellent, I really enjoyed this and love your portrayal of Jareth.
-FG
hispreciousthing chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
This is so adorable! I have such a soft spot for child Sarah wandering through the Labyrinth. So cute!
Elliichen chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Great one-shot. Very cute :D
DZAmom chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
That was breathtaking. Jareth and Sarah are definitely your forte. You should continue to write about them.
veronica.torro chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
i'm crying! really this was one of the best love stories that i've ever read! You really know how bring tears to my eyes (happiness tears, i think). I really want to read more stories like that! congratulations for the writing!
HatterKing222 chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
oh god my feels such perfect much wow
GemmaLisax chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Oh, I'm enjoying all your stories, and this one did not disappoint. Not at all. I love it when a story leaves me smiling and feeling all gooey and loved up, lol. I really liked the premise behind this one, the little visits and seeing Sarah grow up through Jareth's eyes, as well as his own maturity when it comes to his feelings about her. It was funny and heart filled, I truly enjoyed it.
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Love it! Simply wonderful and amazingly adorable. :)
starviking chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I love this! it's so sweet!
VesperChan chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
Wonderful! After so many years, Sarahx Jareth never fails to disappoint my adult heart. This is such a lovely story. I enjoyed myself all the way through.
Ellen Weaver chapter 1 . 3/13/2014
I liked this, quite a bit. Very sweet.
TashaRose chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
Excellent writing. Wonderful story.
Mad as a March Hare chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Oh my god. I am squealing. and crying. and quite possibly going to have to punch a wall.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Simple but beautiful. :)
Cecily Mitchell chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
This is adorable. Awesome!