Reviews for The Four
niamh x chapter 42 . 10/22
OH MY GOD I'M CRYING SO MUCH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! seriously. if you haven't already- write a book. please. I just... holy shit! Thankyou xx
lizzyance chapter 11 . 9/6
Oh you are so good. Jace isn't evil he just wants his siblings. My god. You are great.
lizzyance chapter 5 . 9/6
Oh.. I still don't get it. But, i love the thrill on this one. Geez
TMIlover-5202 chapter 42 . 6/28
This story was incredibly awesome! I love it just as much as Half-Truths! I'm sorry to ask again bunt you've mentioned other stories, like Imprints etc. Have you deleted those stories or are they on another site? Because I'd love to read them! I love everything you write!
bookworm chapter 42 . 6/25
This story deserves a lot more reviews than it got!
Beautiful work!
Really great story! Bit angsty. Like to think that some part of Jace still loved Clary when he was
demon-esqe. Your writing is compelling! Was up all night reading because I had to know the outcome. Your happy ending had me feeling warm and fluffy. Bit raging for Clary that the only person she's slept with is Jace but he's been living a life of debauchery for 1000 years. Would have been funny to see him jealous for a change lol. Great writing! Love it and please keep it up! X x x
Mrs Jace Wayland-Herondale chapter 2 . 6/7
Flowers for Algernon is amazing, and Jace is bats hit crazy. Does he stay like this? Creeepyyyy
Mrs Jace Wayland-Herondale chapter 1 . 6/6
Oh gosh, Jace is evil you said? Like what kind of evil? Like the kind that will never get better and change? Cuz I love Jace dude...well Clave in genreal lol so this might be hard to read! But your writing is so good I'll have to try (:
BookWormProud chapter 42 . 4/21
Holy chiz! That was - by far - the most amazing, twisted, crazy, and beautifully written story I've ever read! You are an absolutely glorious writer and I LOVED this story!
DemonAngel35 chapter 42 . 3/26
Loved it. Started this yesterday. Great story
SyFyGirl1990 chapter 42 . 3/19
I know you wrote this a long time ago but I want you to know that I read this in less than 24 hours, stayed awake until my eyes snapped shut because I couldn't get enough of this story! It was fantastic.
emilyemmyxoxo2000 chapter 42 . 2/6
Loved it (:
This is amazing, write more storys like this
Mrs. Morgenstern chapter 42 . 11/19/2014
I absolutely loved it! It was a perfect balance of dark and fairy tale. You wrote the story so well. I think that this is the best fan fiction I have ever read.
Guest chapter 42 . 11/4/2014
Holy. Crap. This is one of the best fanfictions I have read. Seriously, this story is so good. It's unique, well written, and exciting. I think I'm going to start reading it again now :)