Reviews for The Four
Mia chapter 42 . 6/27
This is a really good story like u could make an original writing with this instead of just a fan fic
Ky-ky chapter 42 . 4/18
The birth of Shadow hunters!
Man this is a really good story
Clary love chapter 8 . 2/18
Is there any romance in this story
galaxy02 chapter 42 . 1/26
I seriously devoured this story. I absolutely love evil Jace and crazy Clary.
I am truly amazed by your writing skills and your creativity.. You are a flawless, perfect writer.. Thank you so much... Yumna
niamh x chapter 42 . 10/22/2015
OH MY GOD I'M CRYING SO MUCH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! seriously. if you haven't already- write a book. please. I just... holy shit! Thankyou xx
lizzyance chapter 11 . 9/6/2015
Oh you are so good. Jace isn't evil he just wants his siblings. My god. You are great.
lizzyance chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
Oh.. I still don't get it. But, i love the thrill on this one. Geez
TMIlover-5202 chapter 42 . 6/28/2015
This story was incredibly awesome! I love it just as much as Half-Truths! I'm sorry to ask again bunt you've mentioned other stories, like Imprints etc. Have you deleted those stories or are they on another site? Because I'd love to read them! I love everything you write!
bookworm chapter 42 . 6/25/2015
This story deserves a lot more reviews than it got!
Beautiful work!
Guest chapter 42 . 6/13/2015
Really great story! Bit angsty. Like to think that some part of Jace still loved Clary when he was
demon-esqe. Your writing is compelling! Was up all night reading because I had to know the outcome. Your happy ending had me feeling warm and fluffy. Bit raging for Clary that the only person she's slept with is Jace but he's been living a life of debauchery for 1000 years. Would have been funny to see him jealous for a change lol. Great writing! Love it and please keep it up! X x x
Mrs Jace Wayland-Herondale chapter 2 . 6/7/2015
Flowers for Algernon is amazing, and Jace is bats hit crazy. Does he stay like this? Creeepyyyy
Mrs Jace Wayland-Herondale chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
Oh gosh, Jace is evil you said? Like what kind of evil? Like the kind that will never get better and change? Cuz I love Jace dude...well Clave in genreal lol so this might be hard to read! But your writing is so good I'll have to try (:
BookWormProud chapter 42 . 4/21/2015
Holy chiz! That was - by far - the most amazing, twisted, crazy, and beautifully written story I've ever read! You are an absolutely glorious writer and I LOVED this story!