Reviews for These Strange Dark Times
omg. CONTINUE!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
Update plz
Kairan1979 chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
You know what could be funny? If Damian went to this universe instead of Dick. I bet he'll approve the fighting methods of Thomas Wayne.
random person chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
OH MAH CHESHIRE! TIS A CLIFFY!
Shiroi Misa chapter 2 . 1/2/2014
I really do hope you can continue this story. I also hope Dick can help Grandpa Bats like he helped Bruce. And I would love for Dr. Fate to show up. Hope to see more soon!
MoonLight1300 chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
It would be really cool if you could include the Dick/ Doctor Fate thing!
Olivia chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Although I wish that Nightwing had been Robin instead when he came to this universe I still like this story very much and I hope you'll update it quickly again *thumbs up!*
Guest chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Thomas please don't break his fingers! Lol
Jade chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Nice. That'd be fun to explain: "Hi, I'm your adopted grandson from another dimension/universe."
Nightspider chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
good scenen figth and in this universe Dick is the Doctor Fate? I cant wait for more, please dont forget your others storys, good job...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I was looking for a story like this! Yay!
Justyce15 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Love the chapter, just one critique, in the Flashpoint universe Selina Kyle is Oracle. Just thought you should know!
gammaxmen80 chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Nice, but what about Barry? Will he be in this story? Dick can't get out of this reality by himself.
Hina Kita chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Okay awesome chapter, defiantly worth the wait. I really love this fic and can't wait to read more. I really like the Dick Grayson Doctor Fate thing that would really make my day. As for the chalant thing, that's more I guess up to you, I'm kind of indifferent about that chapter. Still love the fic no matter what you do though, please update soon.
Legionary Prime chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Will Nightwing meet up with the Flash fro his reality?