Reviews for Passion Fruit
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2014
Yes plz make a follow up chapter
WHAT chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
Okay this was such a perfect two chapters you fully had my attention then you just dropped me :( WHY YOU NO UPDATE?! :'(
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
fantastic!
SanjiRoronoa chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
Ok... I don't follow stories... Sowy... BUT I do favorite them! N I like this one so u should continue :)
babygaaralover chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
PLEASE MORE!
ArtisticMind3 chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
OH MY GOD, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! Do the follow up chapter to this! Please! B for the love of Uke Zoro, please! This I soooooawesome! 0
lola.love.music chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
please do a follow up please do a follow up please do a follow up i beg you
cb O chan chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
Haha! You gotta continue this! I'll be waiting for an update!
luuuuuuffyviola chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Okay, so I loooooove uke Zoro! I find it so hot! Please please please update!
ChinaDrache chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I would love to read more about this. I think this idea of yours really has the potential to be an amazing longer story. There are so many things that can happen from here on. Zoro and Sanji experiencing Zoro's new found passion or there love for each other, Zoro losing the passion again and how they deal with it. I don't know... There are so many possibilities and would really love to read about them.
Shaetil chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
There are a number of ZoSan that put forth the idea that Zoro is only attracted to Sanji, but this was the first fic I've read that approached the issue from a 'no, he really just isn't attracted to anyone' angle. I loved the idea and I loved the masturbation in this chapter, but I would hate to see you end it here.
The first chapter was so unique and interesting, and the second chapter was good, but not as unique as the first. I would love to see you bring that first chapter back into play, and explore what happens to their relationship when the fruit wears off and Zoro's lost that feeling again.
I can only imagine it would be horrible to suddenly know what you're missing, and to feel that something is just completely wrong with your own body, making it that you can't feel pleasure with the one you desire. Sanji would probably be upset as well; maybe even angry. If he did this to Zoro on purpose, he might have assumed that he 'fixed' his lover.
It would be easy to move this plot from simple (AWESOME) smut, to seeing a emotional relationship develop through them trying to reattain that sexual bliss, and honestly working things out together. Maybe there could even be a nice payoff where when the two of them finally, really fall in love with each other, Zoro rediscovers his sensuality... Of course this is me assuming that since there doesn't appear to be anything physically wrong with your Zoro, that his issue is psychological.
Even if for some reason you decide not to work with the awesome plot thatImightbealittlejealousof, I still love this little fic. 3
B.A Victoria chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
that was so great! please update soon!
Dragon77 chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Great chapter! I can’t wait to read the next chapter so keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
ArtisticMind3 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Upload the secon chapter as soon as possible! XD I would probably kiss you, but I can't so I'll tell you that I love that you also a a passion for uke Zoro! I mean, seriously! Tere are WAY too many seme Zoro fanfics in this fandom, so I'm thankful that I found you! X3 don't top the awesome work!
ChinaDrache chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
The start sounds kind of interesting. I would gladly read more.