Reviews for Star Wars: A New Age
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 4/13
Yay for Revan and HK! :)
eldiar chapter 3 . 4/23/2016
I wouldn't mind a Rayeda X Mace pairing I personally like Mace and he is one of my favorite Jedi. So as the story goes yes the setup continues...
eldiar chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
Well this could be some nice setup here!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This looks like a pretty cool story! And the meeting between Revan and Satele was great too!

Keep up the awesome work!
trninjakiller chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
My worst fear has been realised. I am not going to even bother with this story. Firstly, it is because there hasn't been an update in over a year, secondly after 13 chapters you haven't reached the prequels yet. So goodbye.
enji-benjy chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
The Foundry detected the enemy ships 4 hours before they arrived, meaning a 4hour flight time; the three friendly ships arrive only ~30min after the Imp fleet. How did the friendly ships know where to go, since when they entered hyperspace the Imp fleet was still in hyperspace themselves? How did the friendly's know where to drop out of hyperspace?
It took the friendlies half an hour to have the quick discussion before jumping to hyperspace? Or are their ships slower than the Imps?
Your Revan seams kind of wussy. I know a lot of fanfics make him god-like, but here he seams no different to any other Jedi. Why doesn't he use any powerful Force attacks or ANYTHING to indicate he is powerful, or knows more than your average Jedi. (I never really bought into the strict 'lightning has to be a dark side power' thing. If fighting and attacking was so evil, Jedi wouldn't carry swords capable of cutting through just about everything as a matter of routine, even consulars carry them.)

As for a name for the Tython Jedi, going back to the old name could work, I seam to remember the 'old' jedi code being less restrictive (I can't remember when the Jedi adopted the restrictive version used in the movies though). The name needs to indicate that they are Jedi, but that they have a more (liberal isn't really the right word, open-minded?) view of the Force and how they go about their duties. Given Revans experience on both sides, I think they should learn some of the more powerful attacks the Force is capable of, not just the limited ones used by the Jedi, they are training specifically for a war, after-all.
enji-benjy chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
I thought the plan was to go after HK before the Foundry?
enji-benjy chapter 3 . 7/13/2015
If the Tython Order is going into hidden seclusion, how are Revan and Satele meant to develop a relationship with each other, from what you said last chapter they are never going to see each other again?
The chapter could do with being a bit longer and containing a bit more detail, but this could be a good fic, i look forward to reading more.
PurportedGrey chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
I don't know if this will mater but I'd like a Revan/Hero of Tython romance and I'm loving it so far.
imnotraven16 chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
excellent story
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 13 . 1/5/2015
oh dear...
Commissar Admiral Kordoshky chapter 5 . 1/5/2015
Le epic
Axcel chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
True, what I recall is that canonically, Revan is the most powerful force user of all time (by a ridiculously massive margin), Darth Bane is second, and the Hero of Tython is third. Then the Jedi Exile, then Nihilus and Sion. Malak, though, wasn't actually all that powerful. Kinda anticlimactic, really.
Bluesnowman chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
Wonderful story I hope for more soon.
Talon5Krrde chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
Well, that is an interesting twist...

So, will she remember when she wakes up?

Did she actually kill the True Sith Emperor as said? lol