Reviews for Solicitude
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 2/28
Dawwww! Tooo CUTE! And no doubt poor Fili and Kili were freaking out, allergic reactions can be freaking scary depending on how bad they are. Just adorable the way Dori fusses over everyone and i can totally see a little version of Fili needing comfort when he always feels like he has to keep his brother safe. Too sweet. :3
LovesDragons chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Like it. Funny alternate title.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Cute fic.
thesunwillshineclear chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I found this extremely enjoyable and I've gotta say, I love the alternate title!
wrmauney chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I really enjoyed seeing a sensible, practical Dori. I liked how you showed him to be not smothery-coddly, but instead, to be intelligent, caring, and helpful. Also you showed that he knows how to manage youngsters without be overly indulging. Ori's perspective did also help to see Dori as a strong dwarf warrior. I think including Nori the way you did helped to show he has much more to him than simply being a bit of a criminal.
Panic chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I love the brothers Ri family dynamics, but I really struggle to find any good fics about them. Yours is just great. Please write more oneshots-I'd love to see you write the reaction that Nori and Dori have when they receive the news about what happened to Ori in Moria. However, as that is a very painful topic, I would also love to read something sweet like this story. I'll read anything you write about the brothers Ri!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
So adorable! Definitely made me see Dori and Nori in a new light. Well done! :)
Thousandsmiles chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Awww. Nice!
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Awww, cute fic! Loved how you conveyed all the brotherly relationships as well as Dori's more gentler side. I definitely found this oneshot enjoyable; well done!

P.S Hehe, I love the alternate title. XD
superkim111 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Very well done! I'd love to read more from you!
lindir's gaze chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Thank you for writing this story. Besides the wonderful plot and language, I appreciated this because so many people take Oin for granted but leaving someone else up to the task was very...I dunno, good. I really liked how you wrote Dori and Nori's character! Keep up the good work! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Adorable!
RedWheeler chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I may have beta'd this, but I figured I would write down my whole thoughts coherently here.

Anytime you enter a new fandom, especially when contributing to said fandom, there are a lot of nerves involved. Before even reading this, I knew you would do a fantastic representation of the characters and rules of the English language. I may know next to nothing about the Hobbit (bar from what you've told me), but I can tell from your other reviews that you obviously did something right. That being said, you deserve far more praise than what you've received so far.

Like I've mentioned, you surpassed your goal of just adding a little detail to the context of dialogue. Superb detail throughout the whole piece. Vocabulary, as usual, fantastic. I know nothing about the context of these characters, but that didn't matter. You addressed everything so I didn't need to know. It was fluent from beginning to end with no missing pieces.

The title you decided on also really fits the story. Happy you found one that fit so well and set the tone of the story. While, Hive Got A Problem is hilarious, kinda doesn't fit with the serious tone. Summary was also good.

Also, accurate representation of allergic reactions. You definitely did your research.

All in all, fantastic job. You're a fantastic writer no matter what account you're uploading on. Continue writing what you want to write and contributing quality fanfiction to your fandoms. If you need more stuff beta'd in the future, you know where to find me.
MomoftheShire chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Well done!
KseniaNZ chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
That was great - great use of several characters I really liked the characterizations, they felt spot on to me. Excellent dialogue. Nice little situation and I think the young dwarves were adorable. :) Oh, and your username is awesome!