Reviews for One of the Family
ILoveTea chapter 14 . 4/9/2009
Great work!
maipigen chapter 14 . 1/20/2009
yay it was like watching a new episode wish it ghad ended like this!

wonderful writer is what you are!

happy future writing

ditte mai
Summer51 chapter 14 . 6/21/2004
I LOVE IT, EVERY SINGLE WORD, I READ COMPLETE IT, AND YOU ARE A GREAT WRITTER
Kari chapter 14 . 4/28/2003
Loved it! Great ending!
Nancy chapter 14 . 4/17/2003
What a great ending to a great chapter. It surprises me that Miss Parker understands her feelings for Jarod at the end of the story - but she is still not willing to let herself have real happiness with him - until her mother "speaks" to her! What would have happened if Catherine could not communicate with MP? That scares me - even Jarod was not able to completely able to convince MP, but J and Catherine together did! I am SO glad. Jarod and Miss Parker will be let free by the "family" where Jarod and Miss Parker got to know each other better - and where MP got hurt so badly. Wow - Jarod felt totally responsible, but MP is able to help him through that. Please continue writing for us. I am sure that there are many fine, fine ideas in your head just waiting to pour out onto my computer screen - and I am ready and willing to read them when they appear. Thanks so much!
Pez7701 chapter 14 . 4/14/2003
It was a wonderful story Cheryl, hope you come out with a new story soon, because I really enjoyed this one.
leanne chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
Great ending to a great story. You surprised me since it seemed like Parker would definitely leave without Jarod, and he would leave in order to keep her safe, but his being brave and finally speaking up is what changes her mind. It seemed totally appropriate for them...their schizophrenia is part of the appeal I guess. Hope you write another story!
N chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
It was a heartfelt story.
Bec-Bec chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
Aw, it's over. Are you going to write another story soon? It's going to be sad not having anything to read from you.

The ending was just right, not too mushy and not the sad endings some authors feel they have to have. Great work throughout. Write on!
lady chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
Excellent, terrific, brilliant. I enjoyed your story and every time that a new chapter showed up I was as excited as a young child.

Thank you for the honour of reading your litterature.
Sabrina chapter 14 . 4/12/2003
I have been hanging on to every word you wrote since the beginning. This was such and awesome storie and it NEVER deviated from the personalities of tP characters. I am truly amazed considering this is your first story.

Normally, and I fell into this trap also, combining romance and Miss Parker and Jarod together is really hard without one or the other going completely off character, but you managed to pull it off.

This is definitly going on my favs list!
Melanie22 chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
omg!this is such a great story and you are a really tallented writer!

BtW: I'm from Germany so excause my english, sometimes I'm lost of words!
Nancy chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
What a good chapter! Thanks for updating and, of course, we look forward to the next part. I am impressed with this story line. Jarod has suffered a lot here - MP too. He was in serious turmoil until she regained consciousness. Her coming to grips with the situation and having a good cry very likely helped the situation. She seems basically her same self - as does Jarod. Hopefully their relationship will continue to grow - it was getting a good start at the villa. Hope that everything between the two can be repaired. I really enjoy J and MP being TOGETHER and happy. Maybe it will happen this time - maybe not. We will just have to wait and see. Thanks for your hard work to please your reading audience. We very much appreciate all the endeavors. Thanks!
Pez7701 chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
Great chapter, can't wait for the last one to be posted, hopefully soon.
Bec-Bec chapter 13 . 4/3/2003
I'm so glad there was more to this and that the conclusion is coming soon... Anyway, it was short and sweet. It's good to know that Parker's alright. I'll be waiting for the next chapter. Love ya!