Reviews for afternoons & coffeespoons
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2018
Absolutely love this!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 4/5/2018
Oh my God I loved this story so much! They were so freaking adorable!
absK chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
Amazing fic!
KashianXanthe chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Aw, they are so cute! Wish there was more lol
sampre chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Great story very sweet and romantic.
ebonylakia chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I loved the story! No offense, but I couldn't take it seriously after you said the cute nerd guy was Chandler. I just can't picture them together. Sorry! But the story was really funny.
Slenderlock chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Please post this on ao3 so I can download the pdf to my phone so I can read it again and again whenever I want because this is amazing
grimmich chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Awwww so cute!
Amara Sessh chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
AWE
was too cute for me to handle
it felt like a regular episode...except for the, you know, the blowjob XD
Crooked-Prince chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I'm dead. I have my first ever cavaty because of how sweet this fic was. Just-wow. This was beautiful and just great!

I loved everything about this ;A;
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Great story! I love your au's :)
AccountDeleted-omgican'teven chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Awww! This is so cute!

((And yes, that is how nerds flirt, trust me, it is a very confusing art)).
madehleine chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
I am seriously in the middle of watching a series of Friends episodes and I just could not help but want to ship Joey and Chandler! Thank god I found your fic! It made the ship solidify in my heart and my god, I cannot handle it! Loved this! It was absolutely sweet and endearing and so darn cute! Thanks for writing!
ChibiScotty chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
"And giving absolutely zero fucks," XD beautiful. I loved this story more than life itself XD
TheRainbowsEnd chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This is one of the best stories I think I've ever read. I'm really glad I read it, your writing is amazing and non-repetitive, it always stays interesting and your description is great! I love all your Friends stories! You're a really great writer