Reviews for Independence of the Dark
LIGHTNING SCARBLOOD chapter 8 . 4/17
This so good
Can you please update
DragonWitch chapter 4 . 3/29
I hope you haven't abandoned this story,I was really enjoying it & want to know where it's going from here.
megapointe7 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Wonderful story. Very intriguing. I wait for you to continue!
delatrix chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Your story is very nice. You Horcrux I'd missed. I must say that Harry and the vampire I really like. I hope that soon you add another chapter and hopefully there will be even Draco.
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I relly like this fic and im ok with harry having fun as long as he doesnt go all the ways and when will draco come into the story hope u update soon relly great fic
atalanta chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Do update, I enjoyed reading this fic.
fireycloud chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
i love Harrys wand and can't wait for him to use it please update as soon as possible
rio chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is a great story and I can barely wait for the Draco/Harry interactions. Will you be continuing the story? I am posting this to my favorites.
m4rionett3 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
I am agreeing in Draco not being Harry's first in some of those funs
Imagine... Draco's jealousy and possessiveness would be something unrivaled LOL

btw from the past chapters it seems that Draco is not a full human too. Will he be having his Veela inheritance too?
This surely be very interesting.
Imagine what would Dumbles looked like when he realized he can't manipulated Harry anymore :P

PS: Isn't Tiffy Malfoy's house elf? As your write in the previous chapters ago(4th). I think it's quite confusing to have two house elf with exactly same name in a same story.
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 8 . 5/13/2014
ehehe cannot wait till he meets Dumbles i hope he kicks his arse
mrsjeje chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
hello author-nim :D i'm your new reader :D and i love how you write your things hehehe, to answer your question on chapter 8, i do declare myself as an exclusive harry/draco fanatics here :p but i don't deny that i found harry/andreas worth reading for *pervy mind* keep up the good work author-nim, and i'll wait patiently for your new chapters :D
Leslie chapter 8 . 3/7/2014
Liking where the story is going. No problems with the fling with the vampire. As long as he doesn't become a hinderance to HP/DM
Yana5 chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
loved it
Younger Futhark chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
I don't mind twilight I just hate bella lol. I truly love the direction your story is taking and can't wait for more. I can't wait to see how you work draco into the story once he becomes more important. Keep it up and thank you for the cookie.
LeonniGirl chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Great!
Love Harry/Draco xD although I do prefer Top!Harry. Can not wait to read more, please update soon