Reviews for Independence of the Dark
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 9/26/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 7/26/2017
cool update soon thanks
Le.chaton.d'amitie chapter 8 . 7/23/2017
I do hope you plan to continue this story, I think it is so unique and original! I am already a big fan of this story, and I am excited to learn what happens next. Keep up the awesome work!
Owari no Seiryu chapter 8 . 4/10/2017
I'm all for harry having fun. I Mean I'm pretty into HPDM and HPLV and have even warmed up to HPSS (surpisingly). Shits about to get real and I can't wait!
Owari no Seiryu chapter 3 . 4/10/2017
woah. I think my app is lagging hardcore. It just jumped from only having 2 chapters to 8. I am properly flummoxed
Owari no Seiryu chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
yaaaaaas. Cliché or not, these storylines are deliciously addictive and I love where you're going with it. Accidental legillemency? First I've seen of it and a rather funny way you had him handle his "besties"
Keep it going. I eagerly await the next update
SlytherinKing13 chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
I've just recently got around to reading your story, and let me say, it is absolutely brilliant. I hope to see further updates in the near future, and I'd also like to ask, in what chapter will you have Harry going back to Hogwarts?
LIGHTNING SCARBLOOD chapter 8 . 4/17/2015
This so good
Can you please update
DragonWitch chapter 4 . 3/29/2015
I hope you haven't abandoned this story,I was really enjoying it & want to know where it's going from here.
megapointe7 chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
Wonderful story. Very intriguing. I wait for you to continue!
delatrix chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
Your story is very nice. You Horcrux I'd missed. I must say that Harry and the vampire I really like. I hope that soon you add another chapter and hopefully there will be even Draco.
SerpensPrincess chapter 8 . 8/9/2014
I relly like this fic and im ok with harry having fun as long as he doesnt go all the ways and when will draco come into the story hope u update soon relly great fic
atalanta chapter 8 . 8/3/2014
Do update, I enjoyed reading this fic.
fireycloud chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
i love Harrys wand and can't wait for him to use it please update as soon as possible
rio chapter 8 . 5/31/2014
This is a great story and I can barely wait for the Draco/Harry interactions. Will you be continuing the story? I am posting this to my favorites.