Reviews for She'll Be Perfect
Grimm Horizon chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
This was really good, please continue in the future. Would make for a great story!
minerbuilder12 chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Please continue this!
I will do anything!
(You need someone killed?...I'm joking,don't take it seriously)
But please update if you can!
tylermech66 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
hmmm, Chell and Gordan Freeman piloting a Jaeger, perfect pair honestly :D
Hmm, Chell Freeman, now that a name to aspire to :P (hint hint)
barber477 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
Awesome concept, and well done so far, although I do fell that you may not have captured GLaDOS quite right, as I fell she should have been more evil, science obsessed, and she never once mentioned tests or nero-toxin. But hey, that's just my opinion, I thought everything else was really good. :)
Moar chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Omg I want more. This was perfect.3
talicinx chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
New headcannon accepted.
randomSWEDISHperson chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
So, basically you replaced whatever-the-half-life-enemies-are-called apocalypse (DON'T JUDGE ME!) With the Pac Rim Kaiju apocalypse? Well, certainly interesting. Also, I would appreciate it if you made this into a full story, as your ideas are great and you are a generally good writer.
Nargus chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Would be mightily more funny if Chell got paired up with GLaDOS in piloting too. "Just like the old time, you monster" :P
Indigo Code chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
My two favorite things in one story! *fangirl squeal initiated* This is awesome!
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Well even if you have not though out a plot I still love to read more of this.
Drakefire chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Nice work. I would love to see something like this a full blown story.
Transcendent Being Fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Glados!,so cool muhahahahahahahaha!
TardisSpaceMug chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please-please don't make this a oneshot. I beg you, turn it into a full story!
Spooths chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
GLaDOS could probably design much better Robots than what they had.
Ttran2323 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I like it. Kind of amusing how Stacker was talking to GLaDOS especially that whole "split second remark".
And we also see that GLaDOS has a certain amount of respect for Chell. Yippee for her.
On a seemingly unrelated note, what type of person would be able to even drift with Chell? After all, she's a 'dangerous, mute lunatic' according to GLaDOS.

Looking forward to anything else you type that goes along these lines.