Reviews for Cullen Boot Camp
A. Swan chapter 25 . 10/18
Omg I loved your story! I wish it didn't end! I've never laughed so much! I even snuck to read it late one night and couldn't help letting out a snorting laugh that woke my husband up thinking I was choking in my sleep! Lmbo! Nice work, maybe a sequel? Lol #lovebirdandsarge
Finn-fic-a-holic chapter 25 . 10/9
giggle-snort crying laughing so hard. Hubby thinks I've finally gone completely crazy. Thanks, I needed this!I'd love to read more of Sarge and Birds antics...
glo4twilight chapter 24 . 9/22
hahaha that was absolutely frickin awesome not to mention hilarious! thankyou so much for this story. i totally loved it. these two are a crackup! and i'm rapt they're having a baby... a 'Sirge' ? lol!
glo4twilight chapter 23 . 9/22
omg fucking RL is really kicking my ass so i haven't had much time to read at all. i'm trying to get this finished but at the same time not lol. loved this and that they love each other and finally got to have some full on hot sex!
Angellovee chapter 2 . 9/20
I on l y wish I could watch this too. I'm sure it's even funnier than in my head.
T chapter 25 . 9/18
I must say, I know it has been a while since writing this story. I think it was fantastic. I laughed so hard my family kicked me out of the room. Thanks so much for this I needed it. You rock.
glo4twilight chapter 22 . 9/19
oh man has some pretty fucking impressive amount of self control! dammit! but he was so romantic n cute with his little speech to bella. that last part was a crack up tho. i keep trying to finish this but frickin RL kicks my ass everytime!
dtkat chapter 8 . 9/18
So freaking funny! My husband thinks I'm crazy because of random snort-laughing.
glo4twilight chapter 21 . 9/16
omg that sarge! when these two get it on fully its gonna be frickin hot as.
glo4twilight chapter 20 . 9/10
wtf does she look like! oh that fucking sexy sarge is just well...fucking sexy!lol
glo4twilight chapter 19 . 9/10
haha saying their...'i don't love you's' that was funny shit! and boy this has to be one of the most accident prone bellas i've ever read! what a crack up. but ohhh those sexy times of theirs leading up to the bigger are really ramping up!
glo4twilight chapter 18 . 9/10
omg all these guys get themselves into some pickles don't they? poor carlisle walking in on that fiasco. lol. what scream this was! and she loves him?! hells yes!
84gemstone chapter 5 . 9/10
Lol I'm guessing bird is from her late night calling. Live how Bella is and Edward can't see how Edward would live/marry Bella when he can't stand the way she eats but it's going to be fun to find out.
glo4twilight chapter 17 . 9/8
Whaaaat the hair is cut! Nooo!
Geez their passion is so frickin intense it's awesome. I do understand where they're both coming from but surely he doesn't have to totes ignore her. Oh well it makes for a good make out lol
glo4twilight chapter 16 . 9/7
omg those girls sure are funny when theyre drunk lol.