Reviews for fantasy and fallacy
Kirlial chapter 1 . 6/4
Beautiful story. While in canon, Zatanna was something of a minor character, I could see this kind of story potentially occurring, her giving everything up in an attempt to save her father.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Sweet Jesus, that was incredible
DragonJade chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. This was absolutely amazing! All of Zatanna's feelings were so vivid, and painful, and her journey down a dark path to save her father was so desperate! I loved the parts where she and Dick are thogether! They were so fluffy and bittersweet, and I absolutely loved all the ways that Dick tried to save her and bring her back, and how after she had spoken to her father he just held her and didn't say anything. This is so well written! Amazing job!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
True love.
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
I'm floored. I love long oneshots. Especially the ones that breaks my heart like yours. Those were well spent tears. Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Favoriting right away.
leena1445 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO CRY LIKE THAT AGAIN. NEVER EFFING AGAIN. THIS IS NOT WHAT A LOT OF PEOPLE GET OUT OF ME. SERIOUSLY.
How did you do it?'
HOW YOU WRITE THAT
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Well, that was a hurricane of emotions that I will never be able to fully comprehend...
White.Demon.Feathers chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I think I cried a little when she got to see her father again.
michel95 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
So emotinal
I love it
Lunasecho chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow amazing story! I absolutely loved it you did a great job :)
Summer's Sunlight chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh wow, that was so good. I don't even know what to say. Normally, I don't leave a review unless I have something to say, but this was just so amazing. I had to say something, even if it was "herpderp so awesome." So, yeah. Excellent characterization, good pacing, and a perfect ending. I'm going to go read your other fics now.
Holy Chalant- Batman chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Absolutely brilliant :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is one of the best chalant stories that I have ever read! You, my friend, have a gift, a wonderful-fanfiction writing gift. Have some Internet cookies for your utter incredibleness. ( :: ) ( :: ) ( :: )- dragonfire-wolfgirl