Reviews for The London Ward
Meroly chapter 19 . 6/3
what an amazing story! I know it's been almost two years but please think about coming back to it. We'd all love to read more chapters!
EmiQvW chapter 19 . 3/31
I know it has been some time since this updated but I feel the need to leave a reply anyway.

You have a real talent here. Our beloved characters may be very oc, but they are in a way that makes actual sense. It's amazing! I have not read many stories where the author could do that.

Thank you very much for sharing your work with us, and I hope that one day you will continue. I'll be there the second you do.

Greetings from Germany,
Emi
Guest chapter 19 . 12/28/2018
Please come back to this. I absolutely enjoyed this and would love to see more
IceK04 chapter 18 . 2/28/2018
that's a really nice story...i love it. but -in fact i'm a german- i think 'Der Erlk├Ânig' is a ballad not a poem. Right? We just read it in our German lessons
I luv Milarion 1201 chapter 19 . 8/23/2017
Thank you so much for the update. i love your story so much
SarahBarbier5 chapter 1 . 8/16/2017
yaaaaaaaaaaassssss I WAS WAITING FOR YOU TO UPLOAD MY FRIEND
DeadlyFandoms chapter 19 . 8/16/2017
I was SO happy when I found out that you'd uploaded a new chapter! I practically jumped out of my skin!

I love this story so much, it's very creative and I love the way it deals with the four main characters from different angles. I love seeing an older and different Jane and Michael, the change in Mary in Bert is very interesting and I'm very interested in their relationship.

Keep up the great work and I hope you update soon! :) x
xxJillian-Elizabethxx chapter 19 . 8/15/2017
beaming to see a new chapterthis story is so well-written, and so intriguing ! xx
DeadlyFandoms chapter 18 . 7/23/2017
I absolutely adore this story - fantastic work! I really hope you update soon, but please take your time and don't feel that you have to rush! :) x
SarahBarbier5 chapter 18 . 2/23/2017
OMG please update soon
squirtmirt chapter 18 . 1/30/2017
This is an amazing story I would love to read more!
pinkrose1991 chapter 18 . 12/27/2016
Another fantastic chapter! I am dying to know where all the sweets came from and what happened between Mary and Bert :) Keep writing, you're such a superstar! Hope you had a lovely Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Kelly xx
xxJillian-Elizabethxx chapter 18 . 12/26/2016
Excited to see another update!
Personal anecdote, but the silent night portion reminds me of singing that song with my German grandmother so that was nice.
I can't wait to read more, but I understand you wanting to plan it all out, so no rush.
- Jillian xx
pinkrose1991 chapter 17 . 12/17/2016
Yay! I'm so glad you decided to update this :D it is a fantastic story and I can't wait for the next chapter! A very Merry Christmas to you x
MyDarlingRose chapter 17 . 12/16/2016
I love this story so much, its honestly amazing :) you should be proud of yourself for creating it!