Reviews for Pokemon Duel Academy
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2016
I loved u'r fanfic . i would love to read u'r other 2 fanfics
Random OC maker chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I know it's probably to late to make an OC, but hey!
Name: Charles (Charlie) Kerley
Age:16 Appearance: Thick brown hair swooped over his right eye. Quite tall and turquoise eyes. He wears a black hoodie and dark blue jeans.
Personality: Laid back and makes friends easily, funny and smart, but tends to flirt a bit.
Rank: Emerald Rayquaza
Pokemon team: Chespin, Blastoise, Meowstic and Growlithe.
Relationship status: Single and ready to mingle! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
Plz update I'm loving this story and can't wait till the next chapter!
XXLD chapter 5 . 7/31/2015
PLZ update this!, or at least tell us that the story is discontinued.
XXLD chapter 8 . 7/31/2015
Plz update this story, i really this whole class rank rivalry and I really enjoyed reading something that isn't the same cliche pokemons school fic
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Please keep writing i really like this story because I like yugioh and pokemon
pokemonreborn1 chapter 2 . 5/6/2015
Name: Katsu Kobayashi
Age: 16
Appearance: Tall, white skinned and short wild brown hair
Personality: He is calm and collective. Also unlike most people dose not underestimated other trainers on their battle skills. He like to hang-out with the lower ranks to help them out.
Rank: Sapphire Kygore
Relation make friends with ranks that are lower than him.
Pokemon Team: Charmeleon, Arcanine, Chandelure, Umbreon, Dragonite, and Entei
Rubyspe chapter 8 . 2/16/2015
Hi there, Rubyspe giving his opinion! hahaha

Well, you got a good story here. As you said this story is quite different from the other Advanceshipping stories that you can find in here. Heck, is different than almost every story I've read. This said I have to say that this is a good thing though... The fact that you were able to pull something new even though it has the High-school or academy theme at the backgropund makes it unic and enjoyable for me.

I didn't want to sound old or professional at all, but this story had my attention since the beginning and I wish you updated more. I won't force you, but it's a wish. You're writing the character pretty good so just keep up the good job!
YourLittleSylveon chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
Awesome story dude or girl, (I don't care the story's good either way) but it's the pokemon center, not healing center... Actually never mind, so long as it isn't capitalized, it doesn't make a difference. Really though, you got talent. Really. You do.
DarkSlash9 chapter 7 . 1/3/2015
I really enjoy this story. I was a fan of both Pokemon and YugiohGX (though personally I thought the original Yugioh was better) and its really cool to see them both combined intoone story. Im wondering how large of a role Serena will play, considering the way you made her personality. She seems shy and nice, so it doesnt look like she's going to be an antagonist. But anyway, awesome story. The only thing that slightly bothers me are the few grammar errors, but that's just me being a grammar-nazi.
Someone chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
I Think Yoh Should Have Red As Like A Zane And Relationship Is With Leaf?
Fire W0lf chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Why did you change the story? I mean I thought it was fine as it was but now I'm just confused.
nico2883 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
nice story it would take to make someone jealous May not know how Serena
Amalgam24 chapter 8 . 1/3/2015
Great to see you're still writing this story. Who's the guy with the Charizard?
Perditus umbra chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Name: Andrew Lost
Age: 13
Appearance: tanned skin, light brown hair, amber colored eyes, body of a runner
Personality: loves reading, Pokemon training, enjoys messing around with people, is often lost in thought
Rank: emerald rayquaza
Pokemon team:Gigalith,Umbreon,Lanturn,Trapinch
Venipede,Snivy
Relationship status: Available to girls whose company
I enjoy