Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
DualStarduster chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
You have no idea, how tempted I am to draw your cards. You put so much detail the art part of my brain is thinking, How does this REALLY look?
FateBurn chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Great chapter, please continue again soon.
I'm Yu chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Another good chapter.

One correction though-when Jaden played the 2 cards that allowed him and Chazz to draw until they have 6 cards in hand (the other time being via 'Second Spell', it should be 'Card of Sanctity', not 'Graceful Charity'.
SuperNeos2 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Another top notch chapter.
edboy4926 chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Awesome chapter.
Nice duel.
Funny in putting the DBZ reference.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Update
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/1/2013
Fantastic.

This was great! I am getting really curious about the 'Queens'. Was that mystery spirit Yubel?

Oh. And THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! For what you did to Crowler via Shepard. And an OTK for Chazz will maybe bring off his pedestal a little bit, of course an OTK with the Supreme King would turn his pedestal into a coffin.

I will say this, if Jaden ends up facing the Amazon instead of Bastion, then he can add another women to his harem very easily. Considering how much stock that women puts in strength... lets just say that she would be a bit scary.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
FANTASTIC!

I love it! The relationship with the duel monsters was a little unexpected but a good change, I can't wait to see what new fusions you came up with to accommodate the new Heroes.

Just a question - if Jaden is this super duelist 'Elemental King' wouldn't he be more well known?
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
interesting story...kinda humorous but also enjoyable to read...hope there's gonna be more chapters for it
Shadow chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Please continue more chapters i love this.
KingPlotBunny chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
interesting idea I wish you would add lemons but considering how the admins run this site I understand why its a t rating and not m but it just feels a bit expected from a harem story still definitely an enjoyable story cant wait till next chapter
god's executioner REBORN chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
hey could you also add fonda
DarkJumper chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You know what is going to a awkward chapter? That fiancé duel for Alexis's hand.
ldsjm chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
add the other girl to the harem. Great story
AnimeCat92 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this is really good! Can't wait to read more of it.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »