Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/1/2013

This was great! I am getting really curious about the 'Queens'. Was that mystery spirit Yubel?

Oh. And THANK YOU! THANK YOU THANK YOU! For what you did to Crowler via Shepard. And an OTK for Chazz will maybe bring off his pedestal a little bit, of course an OTK with the Supreme King would turn his pedestal into a coffin.

I will say this, if Jaden ends up facing the Amazon instead of Bastion, then he can add another women to his harem very easily. Considering how much stock that women puts in strength... lets just say that she would be a bit scary.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 10/1/2013

I love it! The relationship with the duel monsters was a little unexpected but a good change, I can't wait to see what new fusions you came up with to accommodate the new Heroes.

Just a question - if Jaden is this super duelist 'Elemental King' wouldn't he be more well known?
DCMatriXHunter chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
interesting story...kinda humorous but also enjoyable to read...hope there's gonna be more chapters for it
Shadow chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Please continue more chapters i love this.
KingPlotBunny chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
interesting idea I wish you would add lemons but considering how the admins run this site I understand why its a t rating and not m but it just feels a bit expected from a harem story still definitely an enjoyable story cant wait till next chapter
god's executioner REBORN chapter 2 . 9/20/2013
hey could you also add fonda
DarkJumper chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
You know what is going to a awkward chapter? That fiancé duel for Alexis's hand.
ldsjm chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
add the other girl to the harem. Great story
AnimeCat92 chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
Wow, this is really good! Can't wait to read more of it.
code R.R chapter 2 . 9/9/2013
epic! like the harem
RebukeX7 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
Pretty nice chapter and surprisingly long haha can't wait to see where this story goes bro. Keep up the excellent work!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I don't know if it's because I'm a girl, but I find the whole harem think kind of disturbing and rather unrealistic. After all, jealously in a woman can be pretty strong, and simply agreeing to 'share' a man with multiple females usually doesn't end well... (honestly, I don't know how Mormons who practice polygamy can deal with that) And how can normal people who can't see spirits not find Jaden a little crazy for being in love and in relationships with cards? I know that it would look pretty damn weird to me.
Wackymodder84 chapter 2 . 9/7/2013
I honestly thought I'd never see a Gary Stu worse then Kira Jesus Yamato from Gundam SEED Destiny in all my life, but you have proved me wrong... very, very wrong.

Rubius chapter 2 . 9/5/2013
loving the story so far and hoping for more in the future.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »