Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
If you want suggestions for girls, I have a few.
Yubel
Dark magician girl (faces her on duel spirit day)
Magicians valkyria
Camula
Blair
Jazmine
and Mindy
I know the last four were already considered, just wanted to say I like the idea
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Please update. This story is good.
dethdraco666 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Update this plz
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Justwritingfanfic.com chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I agree with gunslinger
***** out of 5 for this
Gunslinger chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I'm sad to see this story unfinished it is a great read
If you are still writing fanfic I strongly encourage you to
Continue this story
Steel man chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I like this story please update soon
Logan chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
What about E-hero Neos he is Jaden's favorite hero
Logan chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I like this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Uh... Jadens parents didnt like duel monsters? Yes they did, his father bought him Yubel.
Son of Perseus chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Update?
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Of course Clayman is smart. He spends most of his time sitting on his ass (read: in defense mode), what else is there to do but think?

Teh typos aer real!

I think you might want to reword Titan's reaction to M-Edge's summoning.

Dem typos tho...

It's been a while, hasn't it? Feel free to post another chapter if you feel like it. It's not like I'll be waiting or anything.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I have found enough forgiveness in my heart to look past your errors and enjoy the sheer absurdity of your fic.
Sorry for the outright rudeness by the way.

So Wild Sorceress is basically a Terra Firma with more base atk who discards instead of tributing. Cool.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I decided to finish the chapter and realised Crowler was stupid enough to have lost regardless. So I'll give you another chance. Hopefully there will be no more rookie mistakes.

Your fic, your rules. I like how Rose make it sound like they're his employees or something.

You have a few typos in here.

Either I missed it or Chumley never questioned why the Elemental King was in the red dorm. I guess he just assumed that he was just visiting.

It's holier-than-thou. Also, more typos.

Superior to, not than.

Like I said, while I disagree about the specifics of the duel I agree that he won.

I will admit that despite everything the headbanging part still made me chuckle.
As did the part where the laterguy quit.

Okay, I'll agree with you there. Shit they pulled in the anime gets a pass.

Nice monsters. One seems hot while the other must be simply divine.

Srsly tho, fix ur typos.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Ancient Gear Golem. Effect monster. Earth attribute. Machine type. Level eight. Effects:
This card cannot be special summoned. When this card attacks a defense position monster and it's attack points are greater than the defending monster's defense points, inflict the difference as battle damage. When this card attacks, YOUR OPPONENT CANNOT ACTIVATE SPELL OR TRAP CARDS UNTIL THE END OF THE DAMAGE STEP!

Next time, do your research first.
183 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »