Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
nice keep going
Cloud4012 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Please update i am loving this
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
There is another Elemental Hero female. But she was never released in America apparently. Here's her name and effect.

Elemental Hero Shadow Mist: If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist". You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

I would say ignore the first part of the effect since "Change" involves Masked Heroes
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I was looking for stories similar to this and came across one called "Enter the King!" and in there is an interesting OC monster, maybe you should ask the author if you could use it. Only if you want to of course.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Maybe some of his girlfriends cards join the harem. Such as Alexis' Cyber Blader and Etoile Cyber. And Miss Fontaine is fairly attractive for an older chick.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
If you want suggestions for girls, I have a few.
Dark magician girl (faces her on duel spirit day)
Magicians valkyria
and Mindy
I know the last four were already considered, just wanted to say I like the idea
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Please update. This story is good.
dethdraco666 chapter 4 . 9/10/2014
Update this plz
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 9/1/2014
Awesome story so far! Can't wait to read more!
OHGODITSEVERYWHERE chapter 4 . 8/31/2014
I agree with gunslinger
***** out of 5 for this
Gunslinger chapter 4 . 8/26/2014
I'm sad to see this story unfinished it is a great read
If you are still writing fanfic I strongly encourage you to
Continue this story
Steel man chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I like this story please update soon
Logan chapter 2 . 7/23/2014
What about E-hero Neos he is Jaden's favorite hero
Logan chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I like this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Uh... Jadens parents didnt like duel monsters? Yes they did, his father bought him Yubel.
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »