Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
Logan chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
I like this story please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Uh... Jadens parents didnt like duel monsters? Yes they did, his father bought him Yubel.
Son of Perseus chapter 4 . 7/15/2014
Siggimondo chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Of course Clayman is smart. He spends most of his time sitting on his ass (read: in defense mode), what else is there to do but think?

Teh typos aer real!

I think you might want to reword Titan's reaction to M-Edge's summoning.

Dem typos tho...

It's been a while, hasn't it? Feel free to post another chapter if you feel like it. It's not like I'll be waiting or anything.
Siggimondo chapter 3 . 7/14/2014
I have found enough forgiveness in my heart to look past your errors and enjoy the sheer absurdity of your fic.
Sorry for the outright rudeness by the way.

So Wild Sorceress is basically a Terra Firma with more base atk who discards instead of tributing. Cool.
Siggimondo chapter 2 . 7/14/2014
I decided to finish the chapter and realised Crowler was stupid enough to have lost regardless. So I'll give you another chance. Hopefully there will be no more rookie mistakes.

Your fic, your rules. I like how Rose make it sound like they're his employees or something.

You have a few typos in here.

Either I missed it or Chumley never questioned why the Elemental King was in the red dorm. I guess he just assumed that he was just visiting.

It's holier-than-thou. Also, more typos.

Superior to, not than.

Like I said, while I disagree about the specifics of the duel I agree that he won.

I will admit that despite everything the headbanging part still made me chuckle.
As did the part where the laterguy quit.

Okay, I'll agree with you there. Shit they pulled in the anime gets a pass.

Nice monsters. One seems hot while the other must be simply divine.

Srsly tho, fix ur typos.
Siggimondo chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Ancient Gear Golem. Effect monster. Earth attribute. Machine type. Level eight. Effects:
This card cannot be special summoned. When this card attacks a defense position monster and it's attack points are greater than the defending monster's defense points, inflict the difference as battle damage. When this card attacks, YOUR OPPONENT CANNOT ACTIVATE SPELL OR TRAP CARDS UNTIL THE END OF THE DAMAGE STEP!

Next time, do your research first.
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
Very good story so far. I do hope you update soon.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
Please tell me theirs going to be a next one!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
This is getting to be very very good but it's been a while since you updated. Please update soon?
ShadowKitsune1551 chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
hey is this story goin to progress at all the idea is good and it seemed to be falling into place. you've left this for a while are you coming back to it?
Allan chapter 4 . 3/23/2014
Isn't Fusion Flair a pokemon move
Dragon Duelist chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Great story. I like the unique twists you have added in. I hope you continue writing & adding more chapters.
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
190 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »