Reviews for Elemental King Jaden
Guest chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
What happen next
maximotheone chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
slight problem and i dont know if you know but ancient gear monsters prevent the activation of spells and traps when they attack so jaden would not be able to activate drain shield when golem attacked due to its effect
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Update please! Let the queen alexis awaken lol
midnightscar17 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
Please tell me alexis is the queen
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 2 . 11/18/2014
It's funny, you said before that Jaden would interact with all his cards, but I haven't seen much action from the boys in his deck yet.
IchiIchi chapter 4 . 11/18/2014
Amazing so far! :D Love his harem s far xD cool :D is Sorceress gon get in? XD just can't wait, please update soon !
a1993 chapter 4 . 11/7/2014
This is definitely an interesting story. too bad it hasn't been updated in a year
Guest chapter 4 . 11/4/2014
Great stuff! Hope you can pick up this story soon
Kingdom Hearts Slayer chapter 4 . 11/3/2014
nice keep going
Cloud4012 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Please update i am loving this
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
There is another Elemental Hero female. But she was never released in America apparently. Here's her name and effect.

Elemental Hero Shadow Mist: If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Change" Quick-Play Spell Card from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the Graveyard: You can add 1 "HERO" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist". You can only use 1 "Elemental HERO Shadow Mist" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

I would say ignore the first part of the effect since "Change" involves Masked Heroes
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I was looking for stories similar to this and came across one called "Enter the King!" and in there is an interesting OC monster, maybe you should ask the author if you could use it. Only if you want to of course.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 3 . 9/22/2014
Maybe some of his girlfriends cards join the harem. Such as Alexis' Cyber Blader and Etoile Cyber. And Miss Fontaine is fairly attractive for an older chick.
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
If you want suggestions for girls, I have a few.
Yubel
Dark magician girl (faces her on duel spirit day)
Magicians valkyria
Camula
Blair
Jazmine
and Mindy
I know the last four were already considered, just wanted to say I like the idea
ExpertoftheBlade chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
Please update. This story is good.
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »