Reviews for Rules are meant to be broken
neopetlover94 chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
I'm normally a fan of smut but this is so sweet I couldn't help but read it twice. you did a great job with the emotion and atmosphere.
Great job!
July's fantasies chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
Wow. I really love this! It's nice to see the soft n sweet side instead of the usual rough play. Hope you would continue. I would love to see development on their confusion and how it affects their life on sunny
Vergina-spva chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
and now I am left with a heart beating to fast as if I was Sanji himself XD
This was really good ;)
under.that.sun chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
Super duper sweet! It was so nice... like really really nice and the end was a happy one, great job! :}
krito1389 chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
How cute ... Love the couple
Aerle chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I did enjoy And I'm sorry for giving you so much homework XD But it's partly your own fault, you shouldn't write stories with potential in the first place ;)
Ventusio chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
*transformed into a puddle of feels* I've melted! help meeeeee! this was great, I love sanji's insecurity and how he can't help but press on. knowing zoro's side makes it even more awesome, it is mutual! yeeey! :D my OTP can be happy, good for my idiots!
Labyrinth-chan chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Both chapters are beautiful XD aaaaaaaaaaaaaa
...
GOOD JOB, dear author-san ;-)
coolchessplayer chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
*Strangled scream* This was all I could have hoped for from a sequel (that I didn't even know that was happening) and more. Sanji's emotions were really simple and perfect; when I first read I never would have suspected that Sanji did that to get closer to Zoro ( I never really think of these major plot details) but it really brought closure. It was really cute and I enjoyed it, thanks to ventusio for giving a sequel prompt it!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
Aww, I love Sanji! X3 so adorable and cute XD
I love them together, they really are soul mates! :D
bipalium chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm almost crying, it was so beautiful and romantic... Well done :)
Aerle chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Very sweet :) Maybe a second chapter from Sanji's point of view? (I always like to know what's going on in everyone's head ; )
coolchessplayer chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
AHHHHH THE FLUFFF IS PERFECT! EVERYTHING IS PERFECT! Ohmygosh i'm crying it's so good thank you so much for dedicating something like this for me!
The Yaoiverse Of Lemon Pie chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Awwwwww! That's so cute! There needs to be more 3
Ventusio chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
so sweet! The pace that you set in this chapter is very fitting. everything is explained, feelings are shown but it doesn't get boring to read. it's really nice.