Reviews for Someone Like You
Sporks chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This is so SAD...but I still love it. Probably because Selena and Little-Helena are written so nicely!
The part with Helena climbing on top of everything in the apartment Barbara freaking out reminds me of how my sister and I were when we were small.
"MI HIJAS, I want you to get down from there VERY CAREFULLY..."
"But MOOOM..."
Anonimo chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
Triste,muy triste, porque tantas mentiras?.
24isover chapter 1 . 7/31/2008
nice one shot. poor bruce.
Princess P chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
This story is incredible. I really wish you would continue with this series. It makes a great story line.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2002
Nice story. Very well written.
IsEEyOuscrEaming chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
Hey I love both of ur B OF Prey stories..keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Very cool fic. I really liked it. Thanks.
RestlessSpirit too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 10/14/2002
Oh gosh, did I say descripting? It's amazing what sugar can do to me. I meant describing. Sorry. Just had to correct myself _
Restless-Spirit chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
I could almost picture everything in my head. Again, very well written. I think Selena was right in not telling Bruce. All for the safety of Helena. But it does make you feel guilty thinking about it. He does have a right to know. Maybe for your next fic you could have Bruce find out. You're very good with emotions and descripting. It would be interesting to see. Keep up the good work.
Sapphira2 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Again, a very good story... you've put in a good prequel to the actual series. I could just see Helena being so rebellious as a child! Good job!
DebC75 chapter 1 . 10/10/2002
She have have told him, but you're right to. Telling him would put Helena in danger.
mel11 chapter 1 . 10/9/2002
That was good. PLease update soon. :):):)
Terri chapter 1 . 10/8/2002
I was a little confused at the begining because I'm not really familiar with the fandom but this is a wonderful fic. You know the story very well, I can't wait to see where you take this.