Reviews for The Witching Hour
**waves back*
DiamondFluff chapter 4 . 5/8
no that hurt
DiamondFluff chapter 3 . 5/8
*lips quivers* ...holds lips still* chill
Fangirl chapter 9 . 2/5
You need to post more I am dying over here
You are awesome! Need to make more though I can't stop reading!
Write more you dingle. Just do it
vamptigergal chapter 9 . 1/20
Other then a strange use of Freudian, I loved these last two chapters and am very glad to see you back
Dude, I'm sorry. This is just absolutely amazing! Your knowledge of literature and your writing style is astonishing and wonderful, and I really appreciate your use of the English language (haha grammar nazi). Also, don't let anyone tell you to stop writing. Ever. I'm not suggesting you make it your college major or anything huge, but don't stop writing. You are lucky to be so good at something.
yume76 chapter 9 . 12/23/2015
I'm enjoying this fic immensely. And I'm really prous of you fir continuing not many have the guts to do that. I also love your writing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
hijikata100 chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
Yes, it has been far too long sense u did this story... To me the feel it not the same anymore... This chapter was boring, I hope the next one will be better... And I don't care, I will always love Eren x Levi being together... I so ship them.
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
Woo-hoo new chapter! And you should totally finish it, I like reincarnation stories and I'll wait forever for this one to update cuz it's the only good reincarnation fanfiction I could find!
alarasamanci chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
This was such a nice surprise! im glad you decided to continue writing this fic :))
EternalBlaze5 chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
Nooooooo! How could you not like SNK anymore? How can you not ship them anymore! I understand your circumstances, but now, do you truly enjoy writing this story? I just couldn't imagine if I no longer had feelings...

I just found this story today, and have been avidly reading it. I seriously love it, because you're right, it's EXTREMELY Original, intriguing, and just plain right. Since your situation is better, I'm praying for quick updates!

By the way, I did notice some differences in the writing, maybe it was heavier, deeper? I can't really explain it but I think it's a good thing because I felt as though I could feel the emotions the characters were feeling, and I could barely breath because of the tension and bleak atmosphere.
EternalBlaze5 chapter 7 . 12/19/2015
It was crappy by no means! Love this story~~~