Reviews for The Witching Hour
OMYGOSH PLEASE UPDATE
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
What do you mean you're not sure?! This is not crappy it's friggin beautiful lol but I'm seriously digging your story and I can't wait for the next chapter o
Cheshire99 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
this, this is beautiful
Kool kit kat chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Dang,there's a lot of fanfics of eren x levi with this is one of the best finish soon!:)
Moonlace chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
*sings in the tune of 'do you wanna build a snowman'*Do you want to write the next chapter? Come on please say you do! I think an update is overdue I've started talking to the picture on my screen! Do you wanna write the next chapter, it kinda has to be the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
This is awesome can't wait for an update
ThereWasColdLikeDeath chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
This is really good... so sad yet beautiful at the same time...
thischickhere chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
You need to update this wonderful story so I Can read more :))
HollowJay19 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
when the next chapter coming out the suspense is killing me *is currently hanging on a string for dear life*
iNathy chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Aah I want more of this story. It's my favourite one I'm following from now on. You've done a splendid job
iNathy chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE this story so far it's unique, cosy and I love the thought of them being reborn. SnK is such a dark story and these kinds of stories are the best way to lighten up the mood.
Blackdmun16 chapter 7 . 6/2/2014
This story is so good! I understand that things happen but if you ever have time you should definitely finish it.
babo123 chapter 7 . 5/30/2014
So glad that Levi threw caution out the window and kissed the breath out of Eren! Such a shame that the kissing fest wa cut short, but they do need to talk.
AnicaKristen020 chapter 7 . 4/10/2014
Please please please update soooon! xD I didn't realize that there was no 'next chapter' after reading it because it was so good! I really hate myself for not stopping to look at the complete or on-going status but I really don't care and I really loved every second of reading this so please update sooon! Don't give up on this fic because it's really great. Pleaseeeee! Thank you for the story, btw. It's really wonderful! 3
Green Apple Chan chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
OMG! I love this! update please...