Reviews for The Witching Hour
William O'Looney chapter 4 . 8/7
Yeah. That hurt. Like, a lot.
EMILY chapter 7 . 7/5
AMAZING! UPDATE PLEASE. I WANT TO READ THEIR TALK AND HOW THEY PROGRESS FROM THERE.
Eimana chapter 7 . 6/28
Oh you better update this shit soon!
AdrienneWB chapter 7 . 5/30
Aww, i love it! Please continue writing it! This story is too good to be over soon :33
OMYGOSH PLEASE UPDATE
ForTheLoveOfCOFFEE chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
What do you mean you're not sure?! This is not crappy it's friggin beautiful lol but I'm seriously digging your story and I can't wait for the next chapter o
Cheshire99 chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
this, this is beautiful
Kool kit kat chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Dang,there's a lot of fanfics of eren x levi with this is one of the best finish soon!:)
Moonlace chapter 7 . 10/27/2014
*sings in the tune of 'do you wanna build a snowman'*Do you want to write the next chapter? Come on please say you do! I think an update is overdue I've started talking to the picture on my screen! Do you wanna write the next chapter, it kinda has to be the next chapter!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/22/2014
This is awesome can't wait for an update
ThereWasColdLikeDeath chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
This is really good... so sad yet beautiful at the same time...
thischickhere chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
You need to update this wonderful story so I Can read more :))
HollowJay19 chapter 7 . 7/20/2014
when the next chapter coming out the suspense is killing me *is currently hanging on a string for dear life*
iNathy chapter 7 . 7/7/2014
Aah I want more of this story. It's my favourite one I'm following from now on. You've done a splendid job
iNathy chapter 4 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE this story so far it's unique, cosy and I love the thought of them being reborn. SnK is such a dark story and these kinds of stories are the best way to lighten up the mood.