Reviews for Welcome to Hell
Willow.Everdeen chapter 20 . 2/21/2014
I completely forgot about this! Can't wait to see what you do with Maddie :) Update soon!
TheLegends4 chapter 20 . 2/16/2014
Oh, boy. Can't wait to see what the Careers make of Jason!
TheLegends4 chapter 19 . 1/30/2014
I wonder (And I'm just thinking aloud here) if the Careers might attempt to get Jason into their group instead of Sagrittaria's... That'd be one heck of a plot twist, but I don't want to tell you what to put into the story :)
TheLegends4 chapter 18 . 1/23/2014
Ooooooh Jason, you smooth, boy!
roaring girl chapter 3 . 1/21/2014
Aww.. i just wrote everything down and then i found out you cant send a tribute out anynore :( oh well :)
TheLegends4 chapter 17 . 1/22/2014
Humphrey seems to be just as peppy as Caesar :P
TheLegends4 chapter 16 . 1/21/2014
Hmm, I wonder how the other tributes will react when they find out Jason was trained by Michael Everdeen...
TheLegends4 chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
"Let the Games begin, Snow. Let them begin for real." -Katniss, Mockingjay
TheLegends4 chapter 13 . 1/18/2014
Wow, my character is exactly how I described him. Thanks for putting him in there!

And, once again, very well done!
TheLegends4 chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
Wow, that was fast. I'm a bit nervous as to what it's gonna be like for the younger kids in there :O
TheLegends4 chapter 10 . 1/16/2014
Oh, man, I've been waiting for this next update. Can't wait to see what the training is going to be like when it gets there!
TheLegends4 chapter 9 . 12/9/2013
It's funny how a lot of the tributes aren't scared of the Games. There are a bunch of them that are really brave and daring, like Kim. You can tell when they smile and think they've got everything "in the bag".
TheLegends4 chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
The headstrong ones usually die first in a story. I can't wait to see how Mason really handles the games.

Man, he's a bully, though. Laughing at a young girl because she got chosen to be in the games. This guy is going to be quite the interesting tribute in this story.

Quick question, though. So far, the chapters are rather short. Will they be getting longer after the other tributes have been chosen?
TheLegends4 chapter 6 . 11/2/2013
Nice work! Just some spelling errors in here that should be fixed. Glad they're getting longer!

Question, though: Why has the Capitol widened the age range? The original age limit was 12-18 year olds. Why is it now 5-19 year olds? It just seems rather wrong, sending in kids who aren't even old enough to hold a sword. But, then again, that's just the Capitol for you.

I'm excited for 10's reaping and the actual Games themselves!
Academyofangels chapter 4 . 10/22/2013
Love the story so far. (P.S it's Mia)
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »