Reviews for The second coming of the Sage
Donov3 chapter 3 . 5/3
Dude. I don't know why you are taking so long with the chapter. Just write whatever you feel like writing.
PS. I really like your story I can not wait to read the next chapters.
Dreamweaver chapter 3 . 4/26
Great just great I have to read this when the rest come out
Shodaime Gahokage chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
why is Naruto calling Natsumi "Big sis" (nee-chan) instead of "lil sis" (Imouto-chan) when he is older then her?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2014
fuck you and your AN! just decide the summoning your self! its your fic right! no need for poll shit thing! just write, and post it you indecisive maggot!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
oi stupid! 'nee-chan' means older sister! 'imouto' means little sister!
whitestriker1219 chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Yo, you gonna post ch. 3?
uzuuchi007 chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
Nice
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Naruto is already smart he's just not some gay ass gary-stu like in this shitty fic.
Generation Zero chapter 2 . 11/27/2013
Comeon just update already
Guest chapter 3 . 11/1/2013
very good, loved
Frytrix chapter 3 . 10/23/2013
while the idea for the story is good, could Your spelling use some work.
coduss chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
hope this story comes back soon
DarkStorm28 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
I think you went a little to far with naruto changing his dna, looks, and apperance. not to mention his attiude around his parents. it doesn't make sense to me. why would he count nazumi as his sister but his parents not as his parents?

I-I just don't get this one, this story that is; you took to much away from naruto that make him naruto he is not naruto to me you might as well give him a new name and make him a OC.

Ima read two more chapters to see if I can keep reading this or to see if you will make some or any changes to naruto so he can at least seem like some form of ORIGINAL naruto not this sage of six path wanna be.
davycrockett100 chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
awesome and i like the idea
god of all chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Great story so far please continue this story soon.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »