Reviews for Daniels Dark Divine
pertamis4life chapter 2 . 5/27/2015
...,..m...o..., Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: . Gif: .
Addy chapter 2 . 5/17/2015
Wow so touching! Daniel loves grace!;) good job keep it up!;)
AnonymousDarkWolf-666 chapter 2 . 4/21/2015
I for one loved the series and think you should continue this story. I'd love to see how it turns out, especially when Pete and Talbot come into the picture, not to mention Daniel's creep of a father. Please, continue the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
keep writing!
Edhla chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Hi, Star, and congrats on your first fanfic :-) not familiar with the subject matter but I will say I really enjoyed your storytelling skills, and your dialogue in particular really stood out.

I did notice a few punctuation errors that could be cleaned up - perhaps a beta reader could help? Keep going with your writing xx
star Austin252 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
This fanfic is told from the objective point of view so you never hear Daniels direct thoughts, also only the wolfs thoughts are in bold. As for the case of spaces who has time to sit in front of the computer all day spacing question marks ? If you want to edit my story then be my guest
coyotehale chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I don't like all the bold - thoughts are usually depicted in italics, not big fat letters. And I hate more than words can describe when people don't put spaces after punctuation. Here, I'll give you a few examples from this fic:
1. are?"Grace
2. Gracie."The
3. ,grew
This is how it should be done:
1. are?" Grace
2. Gracie." The
3. , grew
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Great story please update soon I have been waiting for a Dark Divine fan fiction like this for months!