Reviews for The Hunted
Love It!
Lord-of Oceans-Poseidon chapter 1 . 10/6/2015
lol i didnt read the not on top and just started reading the first half and the first thing that popped into my head was that this was like the show supernatural lol it made laugh for a second. im sure there will be heart to heart talks that seem a little to emotional too right haha but i cant wait to read this. took a short break to write this after feeling the supernatural vibe
BridieM chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
Thank you so much for such an enjoyable journey. I loved every moment. Reading this I would never have imagined that it caused you to struggle at times.

I do have a rec or two for you if you are interested. A recent well written, out of the square story is by CrackedFic. It is called The Man In The Long Black Coat. Also there is another one that, while the plot is involved and well thought out with a different and original take on SM's Twilight Universe, it is not up to your grammatical standard. However, it is a ripping good yarn and for me that makes the read worthwhile. it is written by TrillionSchiffer and is called New Eclipse. It is complete and the sequel, covering events in Breaking Dawn, is a WIP. That story is called Horizon.

Best wishes and thanks again.
BridieM chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
BridieM chapter 14 . 5/13/2015
This just gets better.
BridieM chapter 13 . 5/13/2015
I am hoping the ashes were a newborn. What are the chances of me being wrong?
BridieM chapter 12 . 5/13/2015
There is not one filler chapter in this story. It transitions coherently from one situation to the next. and even though you have made this AU they, the cullens, are still fairly canon. Except Bedward is extremely sexy. So hard to read...but someone has to do it...I suppose...if you force me...damn!
BridieM chapter 11 . 5/12/2015
You never take me places I'm expecting. Is this the scenic route? Like it.
BridieM chapter 10 . 5/12/2015
Didn't expect the Aro encounter to go so well. Or are you lulling us into a false sense of security?
BridieM chapter 9 . 5/12/2015
Icouldn't bring myself to trust this Rosalie. Good chapter.
BridieM chapter 8 . 5/12/2015
So looking forward to where you are taking us.
BridieM chapter 7 . 5/12/2015
Exciting. So pleased I have another chapter to read!
BridieM chapter 6 . 5/12/2015
BridieM chapter 5 . 5/12/2015
This surprised me. But I'm not complaining. ;D
BridieM chapter 4 . 5/12/2015
Loving this. Have an inkling (nudge nudge wink wink) where we're going...I'm never right...and I'm so enjoying the trip.