Reviews for Between Heaven and Earth
TakatoMakino chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Awesome! Keep the good stories.

thafanatic24 chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
Great one-shot, Crazyeight. I don't think there's anybody that writes Rukato better than you do.
Undead009 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Hm, it was very sweet. lol
Great one-shot Crazyeight, still waiting for the day when you return to fanfiction permanently though. jk
draco122 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
that was good really good.
Belthasar chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
This was very cute, thanks for writing this.
FortressMaximus chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
It might have been a while C8 but you haven't lost your touch.

This was a great little story showing the tiny little 'spark' between Takato and Rika that suddenly became so much more.

Personally I think your return to the Tamers went a lot smoother than my own and I applaud you for getting back into the swing of things so well.

I wouldn't mind seeing a sequel between Jeri and Rika since I'm sure the former has her own thoughts about what Takato and Rika are now thinking. However, I myself know all too well the dangers of muses taking you places you don't expect to go on that I just say hang on and enjoy the ride ;)

Great story man. Rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Loved it
vPxForerunner x chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
great one shot and hope to see more digimon fanfiction from you again I really miss reading Tamers requiem.
Bookworm Gal chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
A very nice and sweet piece of work. I rather enjoyed it. You might claim to be a little rusty, but I think you did a fantastic job with everyone. Good luck on all of your writing.
duskrider chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Sweat idea dude glade to see you writing. Good luck man. peace out
Tamer of the Zero Unit chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
I enjoyed it. Always nice to see a fic from you.

Only caught one slip up: "But it's better to hold off. He glanced up toward the night sky.

Missed the end of the quotation marks there. But that's all and didn't take away from this great fic.

XD The Zero Unit