Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
Yana5 chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
awwww. I love it when loki and thor are together as brothers. thank you
BlackStarChan chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
the best fic in the worldd! :D
Maia2 chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Aww, this was very sweet. I am glad Thor went to investigate. I am glad he hear Loki. And I am very, very proud of him for giving up everything, and for figuring out what to tell his father. And for coming to Loki in the end.
Am also proud of Loki for accepting that love.
I have to tell you though, the scene with Odin was a bit weak, in my opinion. He goes from one position to the other in a snap, he admits his guilt fully and it strikes me as odd. As something that would not happen. The guy who knowingly went through all this trouble to conceal his faults would not so easily just tell the truth. I realize the intention was to make it an emotional scene, and he was... I don't know, overwhelmed with guilt or something. But it still read a bit inconsistent.
Anyway, just thought I'd mention it because it took me out of the story for a while.
Thanks for the update.
Kekeh chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Wow.. Chapter intense! Odin admitting their errors and the reconciliation between Thor and Loki was too!
jai parker chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
Please tell me that this isn't how you plan to end this story. There is still way too much story to be told and truth be told, this is one of the few FFs out there that I really like.
Kalavel Loki chapter 17 . 1/31/2014
You have me crying in there, damnit!
sakiko of soleana chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
This made my day :)
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Wow... that was drastic, if not entirely unexpected! Odin's behaviour is awful- 'I don't want to admit I made some serious mistakes, so I'm going to use the out of sight, out of mind thing.' I bet it'll be ages before he can lift Mjolnir! Though Frigga and Sif will be upset... at least Thor and Loki will reconcile now... right? :)
Black-Luna chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
great chapter.
Eleutherya chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Honestly made me cry. Great update! Can't wait for Sunday! :D
pallyndrome chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Amazing chapter! I can't believe that Thor returned, let alone that Odin admitted it all! Wow!
Chiharu-angel chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
T_T
Self-Inflicted Insanity chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
Nyah. Lots of resolving talk in this.
Thor made (many many many) mistakes regarding his treatment of his brother. Loki was Odin's scapegoat. Odin is evil. Thor was a hypocrite. Loki was a victim. Odin is evil. Thor is trying to do better by his brother.
Did I about sum that up? Lol.
Thanks for the update!
Ophelia Claire chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
*drowns under wave of feels* AWWH! Brotherly fluff and acceptance and love...that's what I was waiting for.
cara-tanaka chapter 17 . 1/30/2014
I really want to kill Odin now. Please tell me somebody makes him pay and regret his actions. Somebody. Please. Update soon
619 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »