Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
nightmre13 chapter 18 . 1/8/2016
My god this story had me in tears and in a fit of laughter I loved it!
Lokisdttir chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
ROFL
Guest chapter 19 . 12/10/2015
this was bloody brilliant
Lokiismylife chapter 19 . 11/12/2015
Awesome story, I love your writing.
analise17 chapter 19 . 10/28/2015
Wow. I like how some of your characters took a darker turn (nods to eye patch club), and how you delved into Loki's despair. Six years is a long time. And poor Hiemdall waiting for someone to ask the right questions until he can give a tip. I like Loki as king, and I love the ending; still a trickster to his friends. :)
Thank you for writing and sharing your work. Sorry it took me so long to find it.
~A.
aidasoto23 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Loved it
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Aaah... Finally, a lovely, not-slashy-at-all story for me to enjoy! Ooo, you did such a good job... And it's now three thirty... AM...

Thank you for writing, it was lovely!
Rye Scop chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Hey! I know you're probably not looking at this story anymore (since the last time you updated was about a year and a half ago), but I couldn't help but notice that one of Thor and Jane's children was three centuries old when only fifteen years had passed. Is this a typo? Thanks!
The-Great-And-Terrible-Papyrus chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
you should write a sequel about loki finding himself a woman (or man)
Elwaith chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Took Rogers long enough, but at least he didn't waste any time fixing his mistake. That's what is most important, I guess.
Elwaith chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
What the hell Steve?! I thought you were better than this!
tanithlipsky chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
cool.
Chronos guardian chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
Aw this was so cute. I feel it could have gone on for a bit longer but it was still cool. Your way of rationalizing Loki's logic was sound. You didn't push too much on anything but the rape issue, which I don't plan to touch with a ten-foot poll.
610 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »