Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
aidasoto23 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
Loved it
WolfsongDarkforest chapter 19 . 7/25/2015
Aaah... Finally, a lovely, not-slashy-at-all story for me to enjoy! Ooo, you did such a good job... And it's now three thirty... AM...

Thank you for writing, it was lovely!
Rye Scop chapter 19 . 7/20/2015
Hey! I know you're probably not looking at this story anymore (since the last time you updated was about a year and a half ago), but I couldn't help but notice that one of Thor and Jane's children was three centuries old when only fifteen years had passed. Is this a typo? Thanks!
Silver-Freddy chapter 19 . 4/26/2015
you should write a sequel about loki finding himself a woman (or man)
Elwaith chapter 12 . 4/6/2015
Took Rogers long enough, but at least he didn't waste any time fixing his mistake. That's what is most important, I guess.
Elwaith chapter 10 . 4/6/2015
What the hell Steve?! I thought you were better than this!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 19 . 3/13/2015
cool.
Chronos guardian chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
Aw this was so cute. I feel it could have gone on for a bit longer but it was still cool. Your way of rationalizing Loki's logic was sound. You didn't push too much on anything but the rape issue, which I don't plan to touch with a ten-foot poll.
Hekka chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Isn't density Loki's body supposed to be at the level rest of Asgardians even without his seid (with seid it above, as far as I understand from Marvel's characteristics of the character)? Then how shield's doctors introduced him whatever poison they used?
Hekka chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Gee! It's clear even to drunk hedgehog (well, except for the captain there) that Loki did not had a proper resistance in Stuttgart (seeing as it was part of the plan all along). And I somehow doubt that a bunch of mortals, whatever how much creative they can be, able to surpass the cruelty of Thanos and his puppets. And Loki is still much more than human, even if he hates his very being.
Hekka chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Your screwed up family and kingdom happens, Frigga dearest!
I usually love Frigga - because the second movie, that's it. Because in the first movie, she awfully reminded me of Stepford's wives. Am I correct to assume that you base her character in the first movie?
And I am at a loss why Loki still cares about Thor and Frigga as they quite literally threw him (and anyone with half a brain would realize that it is not working the way to correct someone).
I just do not understand why Loki stuck in Jotun form. He is, as I understand, supposed to be shapeshifter (so this skill not related to his seid - spiritual thing - but his very DNA - fleshly thing). Did Odin cursed Loki to remain in the form so hated by him, after blocking his seid?
Hekka chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
It is strange that in six years no one interested in the blue dude. What if he was not even a mutant, but something worse (dangerous)?
Hekka chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Eh? Actually, even a weakened Loki set to be stronger than the common man. Because Thor being transformed into a mere mortal, still almost overpowered security of hospital and beat shield's people. And Loki is no worse fighter than him. Plus Loki has the advantage of being Jotun And he suppose to be smart one.
Hekka chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Ugh! Thor so full of himself, so foolish and blind. That why I dislike him the very first time when I saw the movie.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014