Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
Ruby of Raven chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Ha! XD I loved this! Not many fics end with Loki becoming king like this. I enjoyed the change immensely.
I wish there was more!
Bergamotte chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
This story was such a nice surprise, Padaloki! Beautifully written, full of emotion, and very sympathetic to my favorite character in the Marvel universe. I can hardly wait to see what else you'll write. Thanks for sharing The Trickster's Tale with us
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT VERY MUCH AWESOME STORY! YOU HAVE A TON OF TALENT IT WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN!
Servantatheart1 chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
LOVE THIS. Best Loki "redemption" fic ever! (P.S. if you do write an epilogue or bonus scene, I'd love to see the greasing of Thor's hammer. That idea is just brilliant xD). Wonderful characterization, plot, humor, heartbreak, and ending. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world!
Kumiko Kurokawa chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
AMAZING! That was AMAZING! This entire story was amazing! I loved it! Keep the Loki stories coming! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Many tears were shed in the reading of this fanfiction.
Plus a bunch of snickers and hushed laughter.
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
This was the best story I have ever read in this fandom LOL! it was just beautiful and awesome and omr I think I cried like the whole time xD this was just that amazing and lol but I loved the ending too :3 it was just perfect and awesome and adorable all at the same time. I loved Loki throughout the whole thing and also how everything ended up to be :3 love them happy endings xD so yeah I seriously loved this story and everything in it :3 Loki was adorable and just... Everything was perfect :3

Keep up the great awesome work! :D
Paula Galtarocha chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love Stark and Loki, Odin hate and want to hit Thor for being stupid.
Spottedmask77 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
*slowly ceases mental beat down of Captain America* So you're not bothered by the complete change in character, Steve, but the fact he didn't get a trial is what plants the seed of doubt? *shrugs* Well, whatever floats your boat. As long as you're eventually on Loki's side.

(Also, just would like to add, most people I know and I would probably have had more or less the same response as Steve did. Except less calmness and more "What do you MEAN you didn't get a damn trial?!")
Spottedmask77 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
The Pink House is the Capitol Building in Argentina. That is something that had to be said before I give Captain fucking America the worst mental beat down of his life.
Spottedmask77 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
That whole paragraph, with the "Cream of ice" and the "small girl with the strange name of 'Honey Boo Boo,' who was quite well-nourished" took my feels and destroyed them. Into tiny little bits. I was laughing too hard.
miagirl2012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent
yioyioyuo chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
guiltuol
miagirl2012 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Excellent
Liz chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
Lol, unreasonably beautiful hair :) but how is tiny still alive after Thor's had three centuries of children? Is it a Asgard time issue thing? Awesome job with the whole story, btw ;)
603 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »