Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
Hekka chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
Isn't density Loki's body supposed to be at the level rest of Asgardians even without his seid (with seid it above, as far as I understand from Marvel's characteristics of the character)? Then how shield's doctors introduced him whatever poison they used?
Hekka chapter 11 . 12/15/2014
Gee! It's clear even to drunk hedgehog (well, except for the captain there) that Loki did not had a proper resistance in Stuttgart (seeing as it was part of the plan all along). And I somehow doubt that a bunch of mortals, whatever how much creative they can be, able to surpass the cruelty of Thanos and his puppets. And Loki is still much more than human, even if he hates his very being.
Hekka chapter 7 . 12/15/2014
Your screwed up family and kingdom happens, Frigga dearest!
I usually love Frigga - because the second movie, that's it. Because in the first movie, she awfully reminded me of Stepford's wives. Am I correct to assume that you base her character in the first movie?
And I am at a loss why Loki still cares about Thor and Frigga as they quite literally threw him (and anyone with half a brain would realize that it is not working the way to correct someone).
I just do not understand why Loki stuck in Jotun form. He is, as I understand, supposed to be shapeshifter (so this skill not related to his seid - spiritual thing - but his very DNA - fleshly thing). Did Odin cursed Loki to remain in the form so hated by him, after blocking his seid?
Hekka chapter 4 . 12/15/2014
It is strange that in six years no one interested in the blue dude. What if he was not even a mutant, but something worse (dangerous)?
Hekka chapter 3 . 12/15/2014
Eh? Actually, even a weakened Loki set to be stronger than the common man. Because Thor being transformed into a mere mortal, still almost overpowered security of hospital and beat shield's people. And Loki is no worse fighter than him. Plus Loki has the advantage of being Jotun And he suppose to be smart one.
Hekka chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Ugh! Thor so full of himself, so foolish and blind. That why I dislike him the very first time when I saw the movie.
Guest chapter 19 . 11/8/2014
*CARESSES LOKI'S BEAUTIFUL HAIR*
Ruby of Raven chapter 19 . 10/3/2014
Ha! XD I loved this! Not many fics end with Loki becoming king like this. I enjoyed the change immensely.
I wish there was more!
Bergamotte chapter 19 . 9/24/2014
This story was such a nice surprise, Padaloki! Beautifully written, full of emotion, and very sympathetic to my favorite character in the Marvel universe. I can hardly wait to see what else you'll write. Thanks for sharing The Trickster's Tale with us
Guest chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
OMG THAT WAS AMAZING I LOVED IT VERY MUCH AWESOME STORY! YOU HAVE A TON OF TALENT IT WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN!
Servantatheart1 chapter 19 . 9/20/2014
LOVE THIS. Best Loki "redemption" fic ever! (P.S. if you do write an epilogue or bonus scene, I'd love to see the greasing of Thor's hammer. That idea is just brilliant xD). Wonderful characterization, plot, humor, heartbreak, and ending. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the world!
Kumiko Kurokawa chapter 19 . 9/2/2014
AMAZING! That was AMAZING! This entire story was amazing! I loved it! Keep the Loki stories coming! ;)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2014
Many tears were shed in the reading of this fanfiction.
Plus a bunch of snickers and hushed laughter.
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
This was the best story I have ever read in this fandom LOL! it was just beautiful and awesome and omr I think I cried like the whole time xD this was just that amazing and lol but I loved the ending too :3 it was just perfect and awesome and adorable all at the same time. I loved Loki throughout the whole thing and also how everything ended up to be :3 love them happy endings xD so yeah I seriously loved this story and everything in it :3 Loki was adorable and just... Everything was perfect :3

Keep up the great awesome work! :D
Paula Galtarocha chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
I love Stark and Loki, Odin hate and want to hit Thor for being stupid.
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »