Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
D chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
:( update soon please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Heimdall and Odin - accomplices in the rapes of Loki (did they get the kicks out of those - I wouldn't be surprised). Will they be punished for that? Thor and Frigga are such spineless self-righteous morons (so sure that Loki deserves anything coming from those who claim to love him, but speak in their actions of unbridled hatred and sadistic cruelty... but then again the way Thor and the rest of Asgard "see" things with utter certainty and blind self-righteousness - this "monster" who is so loved by his "father" of whose "mercy" he is so undeserving and got such a "light" sentence, this "monster" Loki must now, too, be "imagining" those "slights/rapes - Odin and Heimdall cannot possibly be sending him to and doing nothing to stop such horrors - it must all be Loki's "slanderous" "hate" and "envy"-filled "super-villainous" "evil" imagination which just works in such a way as to "imagine" all that suffering and rapes in order to slander and tarnish Odin and Heimdall's "good" name/reputation and Thor and Frigga's "love" and "care" for the worthless evil wretch so undeserving of such light sentence as utter debasement, rapes, starvation, torture by the elements, any care at all for years...) - they do love Odin so much and are so sure he is fair, and are so sure that "mad"/"evil"/"slights-imagining"-Loki needs to suffer by the hand of his "just" "father" for his transgressions (nevermind how much of those were actually Odin and Thor's faults), no matter how cruelly - neither they nor any other Asgardian cares enough to really check for six years...
I'm beyond horrified and I hurt terribly for Loki and the injustice of the situation...
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I wonder when/if Thor learns (the details of) what happened to Loki (incl. him being in a Jotun form, the impossibility to find any help in such a form, the torture, homelessness, starvation and the RAPES) will he confront Odin and Heimdall WHY they watched and did nothing (incl. not telling him about) in relation the atrocities caused to Loki. Will he let them be thus condoning all this horror and still maintain that he has any right to call Loki brother, that such things were as just as his own banishment, and still pretend he has any shred of honour, decency and care?
Will he ask them do they think that Loki is better now and has learned to respec/loves humans more now - who did this to a person without even knowing who he is, just because he was helpless to fight back... Will he mantain that Asgard and Odin has any love for Loki or have ever had? That he was a just brother and cared for Loki just as much as for any of his beloved Midgardians he protects (incl. the ones who raped him)? Will he mantain that what happened to Loki on order and in front of the sight of Odin and Heimdall for six years is just and his father is good, fair (as a person or/and as father or/and as a king)? Will he let Heimdall off the hook just like this?
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Hope for Loki getting better and someone realizing what is happening to him - all of it - and giving him help, and - especially if an Avenger - taking the RIGHT STANCE towards the abominable Asgardians, seeing the REAL FACE of those Asgardian abomination who coldly consign a living being to this fate worse than death, this utter torture and humiliation and carelessly watch or do not care enough to see this atrocities being done...
My heart breaks!
Asgardians are monsters. All of then - one reason or another. Hope they get their dues.

In addition all this experienced atrocities in the hands of humans THor loves more than his brother are certainly not teaching Loki to love humans more. Ironically, from his words in the "Avengers" movie I got the impression that as a king he was prepared to make human society better - including stopping people from violence against each-other - and probably not having such horrors that happen to him (thanks and in front of the cold eyes of Heimdall and his "father") not happen to anyone...
Where is Thor now with "we mourned" "we care" and "imagined slights" - that mindless drone of Odin, that spoiled blind "golden child" makes me beyond sick... I am out of words to say how beyond negative my opinion of Heimdall and Odin is. And Frigga has proven herself a big stupid, spineless, love and care uncapable NOTHING (for Thor I already strongly suspected as far as Loki is concerned and despite all the pretty-worded lies Thor self-righteously spouts and believes himself about "loving" his brother and what a "good" father and "just" king his father is, about Loki being the "villain" and not the victim (which he is, beyond measure, now) in his "family" and "golden world).
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Heimdall and Odin are sadists of worst kind. If Thor and Frigga do remain (and almost willfully at that) ignorant of what happened throughout all this story, and have the gall to one day meet Loki again with all their empty idiotic "love", "care" and/or "you deserve it", "imagined slights", "Odin is/Odin's punishments are just/wise" , I do not know what I will do with my heart... It hursts so much now, that it's barely bearable... This is one of the most painful and depressing stories I have seen until now, and it being written with such masterful words makes it even more pain-inducing and I ACHE for Loki to get better, I ache for retribution, for those sadists Heimdall and Odin and those sorry excuses for family Thor and Frigga to know what they have condoned and to UNDERSTAND with horror their own abominable sins and their Asgardian monstrosity, to get their just desserts - they DO NOT DESERVE to be ignorant and/or not getting their just deserts for this tragedy and unfairness, and continue being respected and justified, and self-righteous, and considered good... Please, let there be salvation for Loki - even death seems better than what goes on now... Please, give Odin, Heimdall, Thor and Friga the truth - all of it - of how Loki had been suffering while they feasted (and Heimdall and Odin knew) and their just deserts...! THey deserve to see their own monstrosity, at the very least; they have no right to feel so UNDESERVEDLY justified/and so abominably ignorant/cruel/sadistic and uncaring...! Please, please, please...! Please...
scarletcat969 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
poor loki. when is tony coming into the story?
lmaooooooooo chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Great first three chapters to what will definitely become an amazing epic story! I hope to read more soon!
Pozagee chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
My...my Loki...how dare you... :( ...Please...please authoress...update, and have someone discover Loki so he can be saved...PLEEEEEEASE!
angrbodagiantess chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
So I already left a review on AO3 and I thought it redundant to post the same thing here again, so I'll just say that I'm glad you're writing another long story! I didn't realize that was you on AO3.
Anywho, as I said, great story, looking forward to more. Also, loving the title of this chapter.
(And I totally voted for Tom on that link you put on your profile. Voted Benedict for 3rd 'cause he's awesome, too. ;D)
Queen Morrigan chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Nooo! Poo,. poor Loki! He already deserved forgiveness in previous chapter, most definitely. Damn, I want to kill both Heimdall and Odin, now...and these rapists too. But mostly these two since Loki was hurt cause their ignorance. Besides, how is Loki supposed to for example find job, interact with somebody etc if he is in Jotun form. In fact, it seems Odin just wanted to get rid of him in order not to be so responsible for his death es he would have been in cause of execution. Yeah, now I'm truly angry with Odin.
blackwidxw chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Oh nooooooooo :(( poor loki bby. I am really enjoying this! You're a fantastic writer- I'm definitely a fan of yours. Looking forward to the update. I'm also glad to hear that you're enjoying university :DD
Kalavel Loki chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
can I kill heimdall now?
Maia2 chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
Ouch, depressing, huh? Poor Loki. I can't believe Heimdall would do nothing at this. I understand he must be under Odin's orders. But he had no problem defying Loki's orders when he was king, did he? Oh, and yes, I know I am taking it out on Heimdall, it's just so painful. Six years. Six years of no one doing anything, of Thor asking and only hearing what Heimdall tells him, instead of what he's not telling him; of Frigga doing the same; of Odin not caring or ignoring it. And yes, six years might be nothing to them. But then, a few hours were enough for Loki to completely lose his mind when he discovered he was Jotun, weren't they? 3 days were enough for Thor to be deemed worthy again.
This won't go on for too much longer... will it? Poor Loki.
Ynath Esrith chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I HATE Odin. With a vengeance.
KJ4aNightmare chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
You're right. It can get worse and this chapter definitely reflected it. But now I seriously have to wonder, how can it?
You had me in tears for our trickster's plight. I can only wonder how those "so-called" gods can even live with themselves thinking that this is the only way...then again, I'm not one of them to understand.
621 | « Prev Page 1 .. 28 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »