Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
MsMarvell chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
welp there goes my heart breaking in two
Esparia chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Beautiful like always, good job with the flow of the story and their inner personalities.
Ophelia Claire chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Wow. Four years already. That is a long time to pass in such one chapter- wonder how the Avengers have changed...
Maia2 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Agh, as if the utter despair of poor Loki wasn't enough, you twist the knife further, with Thor and Frigga inquiring about him, only to not really know. Not really see, because they can't allow themselves to. And it's kind of sad, because you know their heart is in the right place, but Thor is right, the punishment he received was too mild, because he still fails to see, doesn't he? He "only killed a few Jotuns" and "it was not his fault, after all" (to be fair, it wasn't, I don't think, but he definitely contributed, didn't he?).
And I know Loki deserves punishment, he did a lot of things wrong. It's just, you punish him by turning him into the very thing you hid from him his whole life, the very thing that drove him mad, Odin? And I hate that it works, doesn't it? He utterly broke him. He's sorry. Sometimes I hate Odin.
Anyway, way too strong a reaction to two chapters, huh? Will look forward to more.
Thanks for sharing,
Pink Iced Llamanade chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Oh my god the amount of not okay this chapter was is overwhelming. Shot in the heart, and you're too late.
Kalavel Loki chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Frigga is going to have a eizure when seeing loki's arms
Sam-Jo2013 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Ohmygoshnips. College. Uggggh! Haha, I haven't had time to update my fic, and with college coming so soon, I probably won't be able to for a while. So I completely understand if you don't update for a while.

This upddate though, was worth the read. Marvelous choice of words and dialogue, along with sentence structure and pace. You captured the personalities of each character well. I still wonder who will help Loki. :/ I feel so bad for him. :(
SnarryMoreidLover chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Omg poor loki i feel so bad for him i wonder what frigga and thor would say when they see him and if they would blame orin
hawkeyeforever chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
I hate to (not really) say this but poor Loki. Happy Writing:)
cara-tanaka chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
OK I really want to smack someone. Please tell me Loki gets help soon and someone gets a wake up call. Update soon.
KJ4aNightmare chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Very sad to see one so proud has fallen so far.
Wonderful job in keeping everything so true to character and very interesting from the start.

And yes, I was also one of those who wondered who Padaloki was and why I was receiving notifications with this name attached. I do remember reading and enjoying the stories Sergeant Hiddles put out. :)
Ordis chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
*Bawls* C'mon Xavier and other mutanty people where ARE YOU Loki needs a hug from someone and help and- *sobs* *Hates Thor*
Blerb chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Squee! I'm so excited to read more of your work! I remember when I searched for Seargeant Hiddles, and it was like, "No results found," and I just. O.O

Beautiful work and Loki feels! :D
derezzcartes chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Aww poor loki :( i actually love his Jotun form, it's beautiful! Can't wait to read more-I love your work!
Trickster Bows chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
How intriguing!
I love this story beginning, dear, it really snatches at the reader's attention and draws them in and *pins* them. I can't wait for the next chapter!
I especially love the first few paragraphs; they set a gloomy mood that was practically oozing with angst without even introducing the characters.
(And I got a Halloween vibe, but that's a personal quirk. Every time I see the words "dead leaves" I think of Halloween.)

With love, Bows.