Reviews for The Trickster's Tale
Spottedmask77 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
*slowly ceases mental beat down of Captain America* So you're not bothered by the complete change in character, Steve, but the fact he didn't get a trial is what plants the seed of doubt? *shrugs* Well, whatever floats your boat. As long as you're eventually on Loki's side.

(Also, just would like to add, most people I know and I would probably have had more or less the same response as Steve did. Except less calmness and more "What do you MEAN you didn't get a damn trial?!")
Spottedmask77 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
The Pink House is the Capitol Building in Argentina. That is something that had to be said before I give Captain fucking America the worst mental beat down of his life.
Spottedmask77 chapter 7 . 6/3/2014
That whole paragraph, with the "Cream of ice" and the "small girl with the strange name of 'Honey Boo Boo,' who was quite well-nourished" took my feels and destroyed them. Into tiny little bits. I was laughing too hard.
miagirl2012 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Excellent
yioyioyuo chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
guiltuol
miagirl2012 chapter 19 . 4/20/2014
Excellent
Liz chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
Lol, unreasonably beautiful hair :) but how is tiny still alive after Thor's had three centuries of children? Is it a Asgard time issue thing? Awesome job with the whole story, btw ;)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 19 . 3/15/2014
awesome story
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
So sweet I love when the two get along :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 14 . 3/15/2014
Tony really should have expected something like this :)
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 12 . 3/15/2014
poor loki at least steve knows that he made a mistkae now.
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 10 . 3/11/2014
poor loki now he's been captured by shield
The Mome Raths Outgrabe chapter 4 . 3/11/2014
Poor loki I love you story so far :)
Beyond My Insanity chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
This was a great story, I really enjoyed it. The ending actually made me a little warm inside. However, I did notice one thing that confussed me; you said that Thor's and Jane's oldest was on his third century, but Tony and everyone else is still alive? Unless Loki used that time travel stuff he was talking about beforehand, I think there was a mistake here. Regardless though, I loved this story, you did a really good job writing it.
angrbodagiantess chapter 19 . 3/7/2014
Lovin' the happy ending. All's well that ends well and all that. ;) I certainly had fun reading this and I look forward to your next fic!
610 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »