Reviews for Losing Control
Ninazu chapter 7 . 6/24
Not gonna lie, this story is good, but I am officially withdrawing. You mentioned it getting 'darker' and my sensibilities can't handle it. Good show.
Sasayan chapter 7 . 6/22
The fluffs, comedy, and Levi's sarcasm. This chapter was so fun and relaxing too bad it's not gonna be forever with your dreadful warning.
Sasayan chapter 6 . 6/22
New power? Is this in the canon? I'm not updated in the manga after chapter 48 but whether this canon related or pure theory and fiction of your's Levi Ackerman, this is the best read indeed in the fandom.
Sasayan chapter 4 . 6/22
Mein Got! Why did you do that?
Gosh the thrill and the dread reading this fanfic is killing me but I can't stop.
Sasayan chapter 1 . 6/22
I'm just at the first chapter but I'm sure this is the best fanfic in this fandom!
LEVI IS THE HOTTEST
amazeballs
Slyr3x chapter 9 . 6/13
...well, that's 15 or so minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back.

Well played, dear author. Well played.
sasuino63 chapter 9 . 6/2
That was so... there is no word to ever describe this chapter. You honestly hadme going there not gonna lie
Masquer Q chapter 13 . 5/10
The drama you are acting out is truly gory in not the actions of the characters but how you portray the characters as they are in the process of carrying out the actions. Though I don't know if you will think of my opinion as a compliment or not, this is a story with characters of many emotions with the ability to express them realistically and a plot so close to the series yet so different at the same time, it's not even funny. Please do keep it up!
Brennan13 chapter 4 . 5/6
Her hand? D: I... Just... her hand? This is how I felt when Harry Potter died in The Deathly Hallows. Granted, it wasn't permanent, but... Her hand? D:
Uchiha Power chapter 13 . 4/6
Please continue! I love this story, after watching the first season of snk, this added onto the excitement and enjoyment I get from the show!
Darth Nihilion chapter 9 . 4/1
omg IT'S ACTUALLY APRIL FOOL'S DAY HERE
ThunderClanCat chapter 1 . 3/17
Wow. Maybe part of SnK season 2? Sell it to Isayama XD
MahoganyShadow chapter 13 . 3/11
DUDE. I need more. Like seriously. Your fic's like a drug and so far it's 'zombied' out my brains until I can't think of anything else except that I need more of it. 0-0

I really like your spot-on characterization (although I've had my reservations about Levi since I've always pictured him as this mega-cool yet annoying guy with a permanent scowl/angst face, but it's been some time since I've watched AoT sooo I could be wrong), and I also like how you stayed true to the dark style of the anime/manga.

I'll really love to see more of your work for this story, and I totally wouldn't mind major character deaths.

Well, I might end up being all sad but it's the good kind of sad, y'know? The kind where you wished it didn't happen so you wouldn't be all sobbing and stuff, but also where you wished you never wished it didn't happen, because damn was it one hell of a ride, and you wouldn't trade that kind of emotional rollercoaster for any other fic around.

I think that summed up a lot of the parts of this story, especially how you explored a lot of the inner feelings and thoughts of the characters and made them all the more human and relatable. So yeah, I'll definitely love to see a continuation of this.

And now on to scrolling through your profile page for more stories! xD