Reviews for Losing Control
OtakuGabby chapter 13 . 7/12
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH UGH PLEASE DON'T LET THERE BE MAIN CHARACTER DEATHS

Anyway, it's been a little while since you've updated, at least it has according to my phone, but my phone is always wrong so I'm not really sure. I hope you can update this fanfiction soon! It's so amazing, I'm entirely engrossed in it!

Did I miss when Levi told Mikasa they were related, or has that not happened yet? I don't think I missed it.

Please continue writing! This is amazing!
OtakuGabby chapter 9 . 7/11
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME

I JUST FOUND THIS BOOK TODAY, AND IT'S AMAZING, AND HERE I AM, READING IT ALL IN ONE DAY, EXPECTING THIS TO BE ANOTHER AMAZING-REAL-CHAPTER, AND THEN SUDDENLY EREN'S SAYING HE LOVES MIKASA, AND SHE'S DYING AND NOW I'M CRYING

TT

But, great book, your writing is amazing!
Like for real for real I NEED an update! Love this fanfic and Im dying without an update!
Ninazu chapter 7 . 6/24
Not gonna lie, this story is good, but I am officially withdrawing. You mentioned it getting 'darker' and my sensibilities can't handle it. Good show.
Sasayan chapter 7 . 6/22
The fluffs, comedy, and Levi's sarcasm. This chapter was so fun and relaxing too bad it's not gonna be forever with your dreadful warning.
Sasayan chapter 6 . 6/22
New power? Is this in the canon? I'm not updated in the manga after chapter 48 but whether this canon related or pure theory and fiction of your's Levi Ackerman, this is the best read indeed in the fandom.
Sasayan chapter 4 . 6/22
Mein Got! Why did you do that?
Gosh the thrill and the dread reading this fanfic is killing me but I can't stop.
Sasayan chapter 1 . 6/22
I'm just at the first chapter but I'm sure this is the best fanfic in this fandom!
LEVI IS THE HOTTEST
amazeballs
Slyr3x chapter 9 . 6/13
...well, that's 15 or so minutes of my life that I'm never going to get back.

Well played, dear author. Well played.
sasuino63 chapter 9 . 6/2
That was so... there is no word to ever describe this chapter. You honestly hadme going there not gonna lie
Masquer Q chapter 13 . 5/10
The drama you are acting out is truly gory in not the actions of the characters but how you portray the characters as they are in the process of carrying out the actions. Though I don't know if you will think of my opinion as a compliment or not, this is a story with characters of many emotions with the ability to express them realistically and a plot so close to the series yet so different at the same time, it's not even funny. Please do keep it up!
Brennan13 chapter 4 . 5/6
Her hand? D: I... Just... her hand? This is how I felt when Harry Potter died in The Deathly Hallows. Granted, it wasn't permanent, but... Her hand? D:
Uchiha Power chapter 13 . 4/6
Please continue! I love this story, after watching the first season of snk, this added onto the excitement and enjoyment I get from the show!