Reviews for Losing Control
KuroShinen chapter 4 . 11/28
I was really enjoying the story, up until this point. I get the character you’ve been trying to portray Eren as, but what the actual f**k was that? Don’t get me wrong, the idea that the shifter’s “humanity” gets eroded away each transformation is a plausible and rather clever one, but one of Eren’s greatest strengths is his willpower. Y’know, the willpower he gained from watching his mother get crushed then devoured right before his very eyes, as he was being carried away? The willpower that drove him to graduate top 5 in his training corp? The willpower that allowed him to transform the first time, cause he didn’t give up even when he lost an arm and ended up in a titan’s stomach? That willpower.
Fuethermore, the words Mikasa used after Eren attacked her and afterwards, especially the “Eren, I’m your family. Why are you doing this to me?” It just seemed like you were hell-bent on forcing the readers hating Eren but were poorly disguising it as Mikasa being her normal overprotective self, while taking Eren’s rash and short tempered nature and subtly playing it so he’s painted as the annoying loser who’s always being a burden.
As if that wasn’t enough, you make it so Jean, who obviously already has something against Eren for hurting Mikasa the first time, shows up like a knight in shining armour and saves Mikasa from being potentially killed. Really, that was just frustrating. I’ll still give the story a shot and continue riding, but this chapter really left an extremely sour taste in my mouth.
I’m sorry if I offended you with this review, but I’m just stating my honest opinion, which I wouldn’t have bothered giving if I wasn’t so invested in your story (up to this point).
Hannnah-Rose chapter 13 . 10/19
Why you no finish story!? It's so amazingly good!
NoobdockSaint chapter 9 . 10/3
Well if I didn't know that was coming I may have destroyed my computer in rage
NoobdockSaint chapter 4 . 10/3
Damn it. One more chapter, then I'll probably be done :(
Just a question as a sidenote though, why move it in this direction at all? Just out of curosity
NoobdockSaint chapter 3 . 10/3
Is Eren gonna be a little bitch the whole story? God I hope not. It's a good fic, well written, and sadly, the characterization is... very accurate. Guess that's why it's so hard to read through Eren's bitch fits. It'd be one thing if it's just the author's embellishment, but unfortunately it's not, or not JUST that. Anyways, again it's a good fic but if he keeps it up I may have to stop reading. Not a flame in the least, just a hope for a improvement from the canon
blowmeaway chapter 1 . 8/31
Loved this, I know it was a difficult and lengthy process to create Losing Control, but if your creative juices are flowing, please create an epilogue! Also, I tried to find the recommended How to Train Your Titan fanfic, but can't, if you have a link to it on hand, can you please pass it on? This fanfic is the only Eren and Mikasa one that I loved, so I'm looking for more recommendations. Thank you!
Yeah, Raye from death note came into mind your OC was first introduced. RIP Rape Pender.
EliteGough1998 chapter 13 . 8/19
This story is amazing. Couldn't stop reading it, it's just a shame that I've reached the latest chapter. Please, please, please update!
GokuSSb chapter 13 . 8/2
This fan fiction was awesome !
I wish their were more chapters but it is ok :)
willsonic4 chapter 13 . 7/25
Continue pls
IamanAckerman chapter 13 . 7/12
This story is beautiful. No words can be used to describe how much I Love this. Everyone's relationships are beautifully portrayed, and honestly, I want more of this. I know this was made over two years ago, but still, if you find time to continue it, please do, it would be very beautiful.
Lexi Heartfilia chapter 9 . 7/9
That was just cruel... I was sitting in a corner rocking back and forth when I thought Armin stabbed Mikasa...I am dramatized...
luna chapter 13 . 6/22
Nice story. I enjoyed it. Even tho its been three years since you wrote this.
MikasaStarfire chapter 13 . 5/19
You did a good job! Please don't end it and update! ;)
DianaCennar chapter 1 . 5/14
This is an amazing piece, I bursted out in genuine laughter at times and was touched with your character developments. I do really really really wish you will finish this! I rarely write reviews but this one is definitely an exception. You are an amazing writer!