Reviews for Losing Control
AngelCake chapter 13 . 2/13
So are you thinking about updating? I hope so!
AngelCake chapter 13 . 2/12
This is a masterpiece! You're amazing and I wish you would continue! Ignore the stupid flamers, they're jealous and pathetic. Don't be discouraged from writing because then you're only letting them win! Be warned I have no job or social life so I'll keep annoying you until you post a new chapter!
that was beautiful so dont you dare change a single word! maybe add some smut... did they just have sex?! omg let it be soooo! sex sex sex! itlll be sooooooooo sweeet! add sex! or atleast imply !
Anon chapter 13 . 1/20
Draco shut the fuck up you maggot. Anyways, what a great fic. Everyone's in character, every paragraph paint a definite background it felt like reading an actual manga. I love it. It sucks the story's a couple of years forgotten in dust.
mikasa and levi even if it's one sided I soooo wanna read! there are not many mikasa and levi stuFfestiniog which bums me out. and your a really really really really good writer
Draco chapter 12 . 12/27/2016
You are so fucking stupid, The Coordinate and the ability to order around titans ARE COMPLETLY DIFFERENT! The coordinate is the most powerful power there is, abilty to control titans and humans. It can erase memories and add false memories, it is the power the first king used to build the walls. But the ability used by Zeke and Annie is sort of like talking the titan's language. READ THE FREAKIN MANGA!
Draco chapter 11 . 12/27/2016
Jesus christ you fucking retard! STOP PUTTING THE WORTHLESS INCESTOUS DISGUSTING PEDOPHILLIC CRAP LOAD CALLED RIVAMIKA in the beautiful amazimg OTP called EreMika. You are a fucking disgrace!
A really pissed off guy chapter 9 . 12/27/2016
GO TO HELL YOU FUCKING WORTHLESD MONSTER!
Draco chapter 4 . 12/24/2016
JESUS FREAKIN' CHRIST! WTF? Why is fucking rivamika in an EreMika fanfic? WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? Also don't you know that titan shifters were FIRST TITANS then SHIFTERS. NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND! REAS THE FLIPPIN MANGA!
Melanie chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
Hello person
CiscoTheSoto chapter 9 . 12/3/2016
What... The... F... Are... You... Actually... Serious... Oh... My... God... this is just... wow... I don't know whether to laugh or to just sulk about this or what, but I've never seen a fake twist like this... Jesus...
CiscoTheSoto chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I feel pity for Jean, knowing he has these deep emotions for Mikasa, but they aren't returned. Also, I think you do a very good job keeping Eren's and Mikasa's personalities realistic, since there are rare if not any times where Eren shows significant affection, other than 1 or 2 times where Eren defended her. So far, I'm liking it.
romeosami7 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
feminazis will sue for this XD
romeosami7 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
Levi should imprison Eren, whip him for weeks and brainwash that idiot. that's the only way he will learn to be a soldier
romeosami7 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
this Eren is such a whiny brat. fuck him