Reviews for Losing Control
ravenskyys chapter 13 . 6/25
I actually prefer my ending bittersweet, no such thing as a utterly perfect ending. Idk if my body is ready for any more angst than you've already given us but I really love this story. But if Levi dies my heart will crumble, that guy deserves a happy ending with all the shit he's been through. It seems you haven't posted in a while and I understand that you do have a life. But I encourage you to please update soon, I'll follow your story just in case. Please keep up the good work and creativity, you just got another fan. :)
ravenskyys chapter 9 . 6/25
LMFAO Omg I hate you! The Levi twin thing killed me! The whole time I was like wait-wth is going on! That was a good one, I came in super late but this was still good
ravenskyys chapter 1 . 6/25
Aww I really love Jean, so sad that he had to be rejected like that haha
Andeloth chapter 10 . 6/7
The concept of the story was decent, but a lot of the characters were OOC (Jean, Armin, Hanji, Levi, etc.) and there were a lot of factual errors.
Yatsushiro Ryko chapter 9 . 6/3
... Was this entire chapter useless plotwise?
wolfenergy17 chapter 13 . 5/4
This story is absolutely glorious. Amazing. The one scene where Eren learns what he did to Mikasa was written extremely well and was really heart-wrenching. I love all the tought and work you put into tying everything together to match the manga as best as you can. I sincerely hope that you update again soon so I can put myself through emotional torture and see who will end up dying. I am so glad that you have the guts to stay true to the harsh and cruel world that is the SnK universe, and the way you are planning major character deaths with a hell of a lot of angst is pleasantly surprising. Also, you answered (in your own way) the age old question that every SnK fan has wondered since the reveal of Eren's titan ability: WHAT IN THE EVER LIVING FUCK IS IN THE BASEMENT?! Having the second key be in Mikasa was really clever and I absolutely adored the note Dr. Jager left her! So much happened in this story and now I can't remember every part I really liked! You deserve to know those moments and I am failing you! You wrote this fucking GLORIOUS masterpiece of a story and gave it to us for free (which I will always love you for) and I can't even remember my favorite goddamn parts! FUCK! Arrghh... Anyway, I tried my best to remember the moments that really touched me. But I do remember that when Jean told Eren what he had done to Mikasa, I had to step back and take a break for a minute or two. The emotion in that scene was amazing and you did an EXCELLENT job of potrying Eren's emotional turmoil. That was an excellent scene and was my favorite part of the whole story. I really hope you update soon so I can start torturing myself with emotional angst and heartbreak!
redyourmind chapter 13 . 4/19
This is a really good explanation for everything so far, and I think it is an extremely good fanfic ( one of the best, I dare say) and that it would be great if you could eventually finish the story, whenever that is - Loyal fan
redyourmind chapter 11 . 4/19
That's a great story line you got going! Keep it up!
red chapter 2 . 4/19
This is seriously one of the best eremika fanfics I've ever read! Really well done!
RougeRosette chapter 7 . 3/27
I've been loving the story so far! As what you had apologized for, there are minor mistakes on words/grammar, which I don't really mind, and really, it doesn't confuse us readers that much, but this one: you always write 'bought' instead of 'brought' and this happened a few times through a few chapters. It's minor, yes I know, but it kind of disturbed me since it didn't change until now (the word exists in several chapters) even after being beta-read. This doesn't mean your grammar is bad though, they are great. If they were bad, I would stop reading them by the 1st or 2nd chapter lol. Even writers will good English will stumble upon minor mistakes like this (I do tooD Sometimes, the story goes by a little too fast, but overall it's great. Doesn't look rushed. You are very generous in words too! Some may not like super long chapters, but with all the details of battle in SnK, it's normal. Oh and of course... Mikasa's hand. You're a very brave writer; if I were the one writing, I'd have made her escape just in time! I think if she didn't lose that hand, the story wouldn't have progressed as well as it is nowimo. And Eren gets to switch positions too :3 Lastly, I was hoping for some RivaMika romance at first, but I'm glad you didn't. It would've sort of ruined the story. Eren vs. Jean for Mikasa is enough xD That's all for now! Now continuing reading this awesome storyI hope you'll update this story as I believe I'm gonna be so disappointed after reading the last updated chapterkeep up the great work!
thataotlover chapter 13 . 3/8
Omg. This is the umpteenth time I've read this in the last 1-2 years! Please update! This story has to finish! It is my fav Eremika story EVER! Everyone has to have their happy ending! Bye!

Keep writing and shipping EREMIKA!
~Libby
Sad sad guy9 chapter 9 . 3/4
The problem with being lazy is that I don't bother reading the preamble on chapter 9 and am to emotionally affected half-way down the story to continue. Thanks for making me spend a week before I had the sense to move forward
NatsuDragneel0 chapter 1 . 2/10
Omg I remember reading this in 2014! This is mah fav aot fanfic by the way! O3o
Naledi chapter 13 . 1/2
I love it, can't wait to watch it...and I'm glad my theory about eren's father was right. My cousin is so going to pay once he finds out himself...OMG thank you for writing that, you've just made me a winner against my cousin for once.
Noobiehunter chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
Great Fanfiction! Love it, and wonder how the next chapter will be. Will you explain a bit about Annie now? Since Hitch is there. And one thing, if everyone else who isn't affected by the titan blood or maybe one of those vials, won't they turn into titans? How dare they even sleep next to Levi? Tho we all know that he'll just become a 3 meter titan, not more, possiable less.