Reviews for Amalgamation
Lover of Emotions chapter 5 . 9/3/2017
that is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2016
Please update? I know its been a while but I wish you'd update soon. I want ti find out what happens next!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Please update this again soon. I love this and the first was amazing as well.
starrysummernights chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I love this story :P Glad to see you're updating again.
Resrie71 chapter 3 . 1/27/2014
I don't know, but for all of John's protests that he's "Not gay", we never see him go up to his room, come down from his room, we never see any view of his room, hell, he never even looks at his room when he first goes to see the FLAT! If you were considering somewhere to live, wouldn't you want to see your ROOM?
starrysummernights chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
God, how much do I love this fic? It's seriously probably a tad unhealthy, if we're being honest with each other. Sherlock is bratty and horny and imperious and I love him to pieces- as does John in this fic (that much is obvious).

"John...Get on with it. Put something inside me now!" - That line. I loved it. Sherlock is just so...idk how to describe him but I love it. I love the way you write him in this fic. He's so in character but at the same time deviates in a believable way that's priceless.

"That would be the dildo John bought me." - Sherlock you DID NOT just say that to . But you did. I think I hurt myself laughing so hard.

Great, great chapter. :D Cannot wait for more.

They were shagging up there in John's room. Shagging,I say!
Prplepixie chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I never thought about that! OMG! But on the other hand this was an amazing chapter. I loved it, beautifully written!
thisisforyou chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
That did strike me (about the Scandal moment). I remember receiving rolled eyes when I pointed it out to my mother.

Sherlock's insatiability makes me laugh. And also slightly squirmy, but you know. Also the argument over whether burning bread makes it more palatable (a slightly transparent cover for the fact that Sherlock can't work the toaster) was adorable.

Thanks, darling!
starrysummernights chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
This story makes me grin happily.

"The brunette licked his plump lips briefly and grinned, holding up his phone and grunting insistently to get John's attention. The doctor glanced at the image on the screen and sighed irritably at the sight of himself, prone and desperate in bed, from a little while earlier. "Is it too much to ask for you to delete that?"
"Yes. Obviously. This is visual gold."
"Thought as much." He went back to watching the TV screen for a few seconds, and then frowned. "…Hang on…have you been staring at that picture for the last ten minutes?"
"Yes. It's very…stimulating."
John glanced at Sherlock's hardened crotch under his silky blue dressing gown and boxers and rolled his eyes. "You might have a refractory period of about 2 seconds, but I don't, and I definitely cannot manage anything right now. I'm knackered." - I loved that Sherlock took a photo in the previous chapter, and now that he's getting aroused again while looking at it- love it even more. Also- Thank You. No one ever talks about refractory periods and that you mentioned John's was great. It gives this a very real feeling because while John may *want* to get erect again, his body isn't able.

""Sherl, I really can't…" he paused, embarrassed, "…get it up yet…but…just so you know, I…bought you something." John flushed slightly, licking his thin lips. "A present." - Again, lovely. John's even embarrassed about it, which there's isn't a reason to be and it's such a real life situation I want to clutch this fic to my chest in glee.

"Sherlock merely smirked, and poked his tongue out at his doctor..."Grow up Sherlock, what do you want?" he said, giving in to a small chuckle...Sherlock's features darkened in discomfiture, and he swallowed, his succulent pale throat bobbing. "No John, your…your tongue, in … …I saw it on the internet," he murmured, gesturing one long, pale hand towards his crotch." - I laughed out loud at that. Sherlock being all coy and shy, not wanting to say it out loud. And John's just as hesitant, neither wanting to say the word "rim." That was awkward and adorable. :D

And that rimming scene? Yes. Simply, yes. It, too, was awkward for them- or well, at least it was awkward for John, and now I sort of hope Sherlock reciprocates and shows John how great it is.
power0girl chapter 2 . 8/22/2013
Awah! So cute getting petulant over the ring. Brill chapter, looking forward to Sherlock dealing with the consuming monster that weddings are (coming from someone who really only wanted four people to stand up for her and wound up with fourteen!)

Ta
power0girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
LOL, love this chapter, sometimes we all need a bit of PVP!

Ta
mugglemom08 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
I'm fine with no plot. ;-)
thisisforyou chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Plot? What is this aberration?

Your Sherlock is the most adorable thing ever. Also, I'm intrigued by Keith's domesticity. Can you actually domesticise skunks? Because I want one now. How do you think my landlord would take it? :P

Also, thank you for acknowledging the physical difficulties of rimming.
don'tlikehugs18 chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
KEITH! I love him so much. :) And you never, ever need to apologize for beautifully dirty smut.
mugglemom08 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Please. No apologies necessary; that was amazing. I feel like *I* need a cigarette.